• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Shipwreck Pool Closed for Refurbishment Through Early December at Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Starting from today (Tuesday, November 15), the Shipwreck Pool (children’s swimming area) will be closed for refurbishment at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts. During this time, Guests may see or hear refurbishment work in the area until the work is complete in early December.

Stormalong Bay Pool and the water slide will remain available to Guests throughout the refurbishment.

Sorry if this has been asked before but does Beach/Yacht Club do anything special for NYE? My family and I are not going to a park that day and after dinner at Jaleo, we plan on hanging out at the resort. Also are there any good spots for seeing the Epcot fireworks (if possible)?

Oh I did not realize that, naturally the website makes it appear open and that you can book appointments!!
Thanks for letting me know.
You're right about that! There is a disclaimer off to the left side of the page that mentions it. It doesn't really jump out at you.

"Disney Resort hotels have begun a phased reopening. As we open these hotels, a number of health-and-safety measures will be in place. While fitness centers are available, spa and salon services are temporarily unavailable. Learn more."

Also are there any good spots for seeing the Epcot fireworks (if possible)?
You can see the high-level fireworks from the marina and beach at YC or from the bridge between BW and BC. I'm not sure whether there's a view from inside of either building, other than from a room that looks toward Epcot.

You can see the high-level fireworks from the marina and beach at YC or from the bridge between BW and BC. I'm not sure whether there's a view from inside of either building, other than from a room that looks toward Epcot.
Thank you! The view doesn't need to be inside. We're okay standing outside.

just got my waitlist for a BCV Studio, 1 night jan 5-6. We arrive early Thursday morning and plan to hang by the pool and spend time at Epcot. Pool on Friday morning, then off to board the Wish around 1pm. (driving rental car)

We were at AKL, and I had a waitlist just for grins. Was shocked when it came in.

Ok at night it’s hard to find food! You need to be at the A&C bar before 10p to order but they are open until 11p.

Burger had carmelizdd onions and bacon . I had mine on the side so dd could steal some. It was like eating a steak!!!

I think this has saved us once a trip lol. Sometimes your hunger sneaks up on you!

Staff here is always super nice too!

We have a busy day but if you need any pix etc let me know!

8E6667A2-1C47-4F42-9EB8-997B718141F1.jpeg054B7A1B-E09D-4549-AC38-9470FFADBEF8.jpeg

Good morning from BC!😀

Here is our view from 5430.

Also took picture right and left. 2 of us have balconies.

How did you get from a non-CL at YC to CL at BC?

We had a room at the BC that had the last full balcony with standing balconies to the right, but it was not the CL floor. The woods view isn't very exciting, but the balcony is nice. :)

How did you get from a non-CL at YC to CL at BC?

We had a room at the BC that had the last full balcony with standing balconies to the right, but it was not the CL floor. The woods view isn't very exciting, but the balcony is nice. :)
I have been posting club level like substitutes when you can’t or don’t want to pay for cl. We transferred from GF to BC. However dd and I like to explore lots of options. Last night we ate at both bars because it was convenient and tasty!

Sorry yo confuse 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter