*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

kizzabel said:
We sure do! Myself and my two sisters have a stall with a mix of knitted scarves, hats, crystal shoes, knitted brooches and hair bows. Come by and say hi :wave:

Was lovely to see you today.......your crafts were gorgeous!!! Wish I had a younger princess who wore those beautiful shoes! :-D can't believe our surprise trips are just a week apart.....I think we were a week apart a few trips ago too lol ;-)

I wrote out my Christmas Cards today while watching 'The Muppet Christmas Carol' and will be posting them tomorrow.

Thank you Elaine for organising the card exchange.

Yay - our first Christmas card arrived today. Many thanks to Kizzabel for the lovely card. :santa:

Disneyfanswicklow said:
Was lovely to see you today.......your crafts were gorgeous!!! Wish I had a younger princess who wore those beautiful shoes! :-D can't believe our surprise trips are just a week apart.....I think we were a week apart a few trips ago too lol ;-)

Thanks so much Jo, it was so good of you to come all the way and was lovely to meet you! Its funny our trips are always the littlest bit out of sync! xxx

poohmadmum1 said:
Yay - our first Christmas card arrived today. Many thanks to Kizzabel for the lovely card. :santa:

Thank you! And Jonjo too :) looking forward to seeing what arrives for myself now

kizzabel said:
Thanks so much Jo, it was so good of you to come all the way and was lovely to meet you! Its funny our trips are always the littlest bit out of sync! xxx

Lol.....that's what we get for being secretive! Got your card today...lovely way to brighten a dull Monday :-D

Thanks for the card Kizzy, first of many I hope! Lol

hopefully people will start getting ours soon

Received one from Fizzy today! Your envelope did make me laugh!!! :D

Thank you Kizzy - I recieved your lovely card today :goodvibes:goodvibes both me and DS were very excited to see it laying on the door mat :goodvibes

I have just finished writing the last of mine and will be getting them posted in the morning - hope it's not pension day in the post office:rotfl:

I sent my card yesterday. I tried to get something special into most of them. I know I missed a few.

We got our first card yesterday from Kizzy. The boys walked in the door and jumped at them with the first card of the season. Thank you so much Kizzy for sharing about your family and getting your cards out so fast.

Jonjo's has arrived! Thank you :) Love the little address label :D

Hi I got my cards in the mail today I'm hoping since they are coming from Australia that they arrive in 2 weeks

I didn't expect the high cost of posting them all Postage to outside Australia is not cheap times that by 20 I hope that you do like the Aussie Christmas cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter