*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Thanks to Minnivanmum, DisneyBeth94, Donald Ducks Wife and PoohMadMum for your lovely cards! All dropped on the mat this morning!

Thanks to Laura678, Jonjo, addverbaan, poohmadmum1 and disneyfanswicklow for your wonderful cards! We had a flurry of cards today. Still two to post :/ need to get my bum in gear!

Well lots of cards arrived on our doormat this morning. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas... and we're hoping to put our tree up this weekend.

Many thanks to HappyPanda (with cute picture by Olivia), Laura 678, Disneyfanswicklow, DisneyBeth 94 (with added "Mickey dust") and Addverbaan for our collection of super cards. :santa:

Thanks to Laura678, Disey fansWicklow and Happy panda for our lovely cards that arrived today. Special thanks to Olivia for the picture. :goodvibes All our cards have now been sent.

We've received loads of cards but haven't read any yet.. Olivia says we have to wait until December! Haha!

Thanks for all the cards, I'll update when I get back on the ones we've got so far. Mine will all be posted in the next couple of days hopefully;)

Many thanks for the super Australian card which arrived today from Aussiesonholidays and for your little insight into your Australian Christmas. :santa: I can't imagine a hot Christmas. I'd love a white Christmas.

:thumbsup2 Yay to addverbaan, poomadmum, laura678,Happypanda (thank you Olivia for lovely drawing :cheer2:) and DisneyBeth94 (thank you for the glitter mickey heads pixiedust:) - your cards arrived today....loving how all my disney cards are cheering the place up :thumbsup2

Thanks to DisneyBeth94 - your handwriting is beautiful! Have a lovely holiday :)

And to HappyPanda and the wonderful Olivia - we thought the Christmas tree she drew in our card was great :santa:

Lots of cards arrived today, special thanks Olivia for the lovely drawing.

Got some lovely cards today! Thanks to DisneyBeth94, Happypanda, Poohmadmumi, Addverbaan and Disneyfanswicklow! We put the tree up today! It's feeling a lot like Christmas now!

Received some lovely cards :goodvibes thank you Aussiesonholidays (thank you for sharing about your Christmas, hope you long continue to get your Disney fix on here with us :wizard: ), Laura678, Disneyfanswicklow, Jonjo, Donald Ducks wife, Florida2012, DisneyBeth94, MinnieVanMom (love the ::MinnieMo ), addverbeaan, poohmadmum1 and last but not least HappyPanda (love the drawing, Olivia :thumbsup2 ).

I posted mine yesterday so hopefully they'll be with you shortly.

We've got one tree up and decorated and the other one is up but needs decorating - DH's job, not mine! I've finally started to feel a bit Christmassy! If anyone wants to share photos of their tree then please post them on the Chat thread, would love to see them.

Came in to two lovely cards today from disneyfanswichlow and nubbedy
Thank you both :santa::santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter