*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Thank you IloveDLP for the card, it's going to be a very mercat filled Christmas.

:thanks:

Came home to find a little pile of cards on the mat....yay to Florida 2012, IloveDLP, minnievanmom (I really liked your sprinkling of fairydust!), jonjo.....very cheering on a cold Wednesday!!!

:dance3:

Many thanks to ILOVEDLP for the lovely card received today.

I managed to get all my cards in the post today so hopefully they should start arriving soon.

ILOVEDLP said:
Thanks to kizzabel and jonjo for the lovely cards :santa::santa:

Got yours and Florida2012's today. Lovely to have our 1st cards up! Thanks guys :) Still have two to post but tomorrow should see that fixed :)

kizzabel said:
Got yours and Florida2012's today. Lovely to have our 1st cards up! Thanks guys :) Still have two to post but tomorrow should see that fixed :)

Me too, thank you!

Thanks to Kizzabell, Jonjo and ILOVEDLP for your lovely cards! Mine are on their way, thanks to Elaine for organising the exchange. :goodvibes

My internet has been down so I haven't had a chance to log on! My cards went into the post this morning!

And thank you to:
Kizzabel :)
Florida2012 :)
Jonjo :)
And
MinnieVanMom :)

You all sent beautiful cards! They are the first we received this year and made our side table look very festive!

I received a pile of lovely cards today. Many thanks to MinnieVanMom, Donald Ducks Wife and Florida 2012 (loved the "pixie dust")! :santa:

Thanks to Nubbedy, Minnievanmom and Donald Ducks Wife. We received your cards today.

Ruth you'll never guess what I'd written on your card!!! :rolf:

Thank you to Donald Ducks Wife, MinnieVanMom and Florida2012 for the lovely cards.

Thank you donaldduckswife and Nubbedy :-D your cards came to cheer our house today......it's begining to look like Christmas.......x

Many thanks to Donald Duck's wife, Minnie Van Mom and Florida 2012 - your cards arrived today! :goodvibes

Thank you to Minnie van mom, Donald ducks wife and Florida 2012
For all the beautiful cards.
:santa::santa::santa:

Donald Ducks wife said:
ohh I can only guess..... haha

Thankyou to Minnievanmom for the card today

Its going in the post tomorrow, had to wait for something that I wanted to pop into it. Very cryptic eh!

Just want to say a big thankyou to the senders of all the cards currently sitting unopened on my fireplace, if everything goes to plan our xmas tree is coming out tonight, once the decs are up I shall sit down by the tree with a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie, take my time opening them and start writing mine. :santa:

Thank you DisneyBeth98 and Poohmadmum1 for the cards which arrived today. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter