• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dog obituary?

Never can say for sure til I’m in that position & hope I never am. But, if I had to decide now, I would say yes. Wouldn’t make a point to tell the person my dog’s life is more valuable, but, instinctively, I would go to save my dog first.

I would have to agree with you. I would save my dog first before a person I did not know if I had to answer that questions right now.

As far as the obits, I would have no problem with mine being next to a dog. What difference does it make.

Newspapers are in the business of selling ad space. Whether it be a birth announcement, adoption notice, death notice, garage sale, they don't care as long as the money rolls in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter