Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Becoming a Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent - 11/28

So glad for you! It would be great to be able to add more to the application. I have started to stay at more resorts for the experience; but don't have a way to add the information.

Last edited:
So excited to hear back regarding a position with Dreams!! ::MickeyMo

Congratulations to you! I really wish I was at a time in my life where I could have applied. I have too much to lose with accrued retirement benefits to leave work just yet. Hopefully it's something I can look forward to doing down the line!

So excited to hear back regarding a position with Dreams!! ::MickeyMo
Congratulations! Exciting news that they are beginning to contact applicants. If you don't mind my asking, did you hear from them via email or by phone? What is the next step for you in the process?

Again, congratulations!

We have not started to contact anyone yet about being a Dreams Agent. We are still in the process of reviewing all applications.

Zach if you received an email about being an agent with Dreams Unlimited Travel please forward it to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Just a reminder - please do not email either Tracy or me about the status of your application, we just don't have time to respond to these type of inquiries.

We have not started to contact anyone yet about being a Dreams Agent. We are still in the process of reviewing all applications.

Zach if you received an email about being an agent with Dreams Unlimited Travel please forward it to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Just a reminder - please do not email either Tracy or me about the status of your application, we just don't have time to respond to these type of inquiries.
Thank you, John, for taking the time to provide an update! :)

So among the things I have done wrong:
A. Emailing @DisneyKevin daily
B. Not having a laptop that can be upgraded past windows 95
C. Never having cruised or gone on an ABD or to Universal or Disneyland or anyplace not called Disney World
D. Having limited availability do to my constant pointless posts on forums
E. Not actually applying and just assuming John would hire me for my good looks (he winked at me at the Dis Meet)

Thank you, John, for taking the time to provide an update! :)
Indeed. I understand the volume and time constraints on personal replies or updates, but getting a general status update here on this thread is certainly great.

So among the things I have done wrong:
A. Emailing @DisneyKevin daily
B. Not having a laptop that can be upgraded past windows 95
C. Never having cruised or gone on an ABD or to Universal or Disneyland or anyplace not called Disney World
D. Having limited availability do to my constant pointless posts on forums
E. Not actually applying and just assuming John would hire me for my good looks (he winked at me at the Dis Meet)

You sound like a great candidate ... for something. And hey, I still wish I was able to use Windows XP Pro or even version 3.1.1 (oh, how I miss you) so don't apologize for being a bit behind the times with those guys. If they'd actually make something easier to use for a change, maybe people would keep up better.

John, So sorry! I had meant that I am still excited to hear back from you guys in regards to the position. Should've worded that better, my apologies!!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Exciting news that they are beginning to contact applicants. If you don't mind my asking, did you hear from them via email or by phone? What is the next step for you in the process?

Again, congratulations!

My apologies for the mixup, I am excited to hear back from the Dreams team regarding my application. I have not yet heard back from anyone as of yet. Best of luck to you!

The 1/30/2017 "17 Reasons to visit Walt Disney World 2017," has almost 12k views!pixiedust:

p.s. Took a while to see today's on Youtube. Great also.

Last edited:
They should announce the new hires "Bachelor-style", with John, Kevin, Tracey, etc. standing in front of all the finalists.

"___________, will you accept this Dreams Unlimited Travel agent ID #?"

If you're going this route...please include 2-on-1 dates where a lovely evening is enjoyed by all, and then one potential agent is given a rose (aka Agent ID #), while one is sent home immediately. Oh the drama...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter