Drizzt's Family goes to WDW May 2010

Cute dress! :goodvibes You seem to have great luck finding such pretty dresses! :cloud9:

The red is stunning! Love it!

Thank you both I think I might stand out with that one haha!

I found a bag. I stumbled on it a few days ago just been too busy to post pictures. :P

All booked for the Grand Canyon now. DH has been there before but I've never gone. So it'll be interesting and it is finally getting into the 80's here so hopefully it's pretty warm by the time April rolls around. Thinking about going to Bisbee and Tombstone never been to either of those places and they are really close like an hour away so it's due able. Haha I think somewhere in the back of my head I have a feeling we are leaving so I'm trying to see everything AZ has.

Thank you both I think I might stand out with that one haha!

I found a bag. I stumbled on it a few days ago just been too busy to post pictures. :P

All booked for the Grand Canyon now. DH has been there before but I've never gone. So it'll be interesting and it is finally getting into the 80's here so hopefully it's pretty warm by the time April rolls around. Thinking about going to Bisbee and Tombstone never been to either of those places and they are really close like an hour away so it's due able. Haha I think somewhere in the back of my head I have a feeling we are leaving so I'm trying to see everything AZ has.

LOL, it does sound like you're trying to take in the whole tour. That's okay. I have regrets about not seeing more of the south when we lived in Texas. We never went further east than Shreveport and I'm sad every time I think about it.

Bisbee is neat. A little too hippy for my taste but a nice place to look at. Tombstone is verrrry touristy, but worth it to see at least once. Make sure you see the courthouse museum. It's cheap and has tons of info. My advise is skip the shoot out show because it's LAME and they don't even do it in the street because they didn't want people to see it without paying first. :sad2: Unless you just have money and time to burn. :confused3

A nice drive is from Vail to Sonoita to Nogales. It's really beautiful, even if there's not much to get out and do. Patagonia lake is nice when it's warmer.

LOL, it does sound like you're trying to take in the whole tour. That's okay. I have regrets about not seeing more of the south when we lived in Texas. We never went further east than Shreveport and I'm sad every time I think about it.

Bisbee is neat. A little too hippy for my taste but a nice place to look at. Tombstone is verrrry touristy, but worth it to see at least once. Make sure you see the courthouse museum. It's cheap and has tons of info. My advise is skip the shoot out show because it's LAME and they don't even do it in the street because they didn't want people to see it without paying first. :sad2: Unless you just have money and time to burn. :confused3

A nice drive is from Vail to Sonoita to Nogales. It's really beautiful, even if there's not much to get out and do. Patagonia lake is nice when it's warmer.

Thanks! I wanted to see Sonoita. I can't to Nogales, but I didn't know Patagonia had a lake. I heard they have vineyards down there as well. I know we have one in Vail but I keep forgetting about it and then I never see it when I try to find it.

The Grand Canyon is on! Just need to find something to do in Flagstaff the night before. :) I can't wait! DH has been there but I've never gotten the change to go so it should be a lot of fun~!!:banana:

Haha ya! I told my DH that instead of getting a present or anything I just wanted to go to Disneyland. He got a ton of swords for his birthday so it's only fair to take me to the Happiest Place on Earth. Ha! We are working on the kinks before I post a PTR for that one.

So Final plans for dining set in stone. As, CS will be easy because the waiting will be for dinner time on every day but Epcot day. So I expect it to be not that hard to get dinner since I think most people want to sit down and eat dinner. So here we go again!

WDW:
Lunch - Cindrella's Royal Table
Dinner - Columbia Harbour House

Epcot

Lunch - Sunshine Seasons
Dinner - Chefs de France

DHS
Lunch - Mama Melrose's
Dinner - Studio Catering Company

AK
Lunch - Tusker House
Dinner - Flame Tree BBQ

Rides are whatever we can get on. No plans for that really. The only rides I think like I said before that are a must is Pirates and Splash Mountain. Other than it's okay if we can't ride some of the rides. I can pass on EE after the first time. I hate to get motion sick again after that ride. :(

Plan for DL begins now! Have the hotel in mind just need to book it and then I already have ADRs in mind just need to reserve them for my own B-Day haha! Then should be the last Disney trip of the year.

So here is a little trip down memory lane! This is some photos from out time during the rain out in May at WDW!

DL10.jpg

I saw Stitch and couldn't resist!

DL11.jpg

Lunch with Remy at Chefs de France!

DL12.jpg

Singers in the waiting room for the American Heritage Pavillion.

DL13.jpg

You know where this came from unless you've never been to DTD...

DL15.jpg

Wall of the Great Movie.

DL16.jpg

Cindy's Castle.

DL17.jpg

Morocco. Where the CM tried to talk to me several times in Moroccan. I suppose that's the middle-eastern side of me standing out a lot. Ha. :hippie:

DL5.jpg

DH cooking for me inside of Innovations.

DL6.jpg

Lamp at Innovations.

DL8.jpg

A Bunny waiting for us in our All Stars Music Resort room.

DL9.jpg

I was cold and it was raining but here I am in the UK!

Dl14.jpg

My pants are soaked all the way up to my thighs! Here is DH and I at the Sci Fi Dinner @ DHS!

Dl18.jpg

Lego Sea Monster.

This one is not from WDW but rather TDL. It's the most expensive meal we've ever eaten at a Disney Park because the stick you with everything being ala carte! But it was good don't get me wrong! I would go back again if I got the chance!

DL7.jpg

Now I really can't wait to get there!!! Love LovE LOVE the photos.

I know your trip is coming up very very soon! geez where is April going?

Oh my gosh! You really were soaked! Looked like a fun trip anyway!

I was! And I didn't think it'd be cold there so we had to buy jackets from the hotel! Ha! that's what I get! But this time hopefully it isn't raining and I'll bring extra clothes just in case!

I know! But what can you do? It was really cool though. I guess that means I look more middle eastern than I think I do. :) I wanted to eat at Makaressh this time to see the Belly Dancer but I'm not sure if it will happen since I didn't get an ADR for it and I think we are going to eat a quick lunch anyway. Maybe next time.

Heading out the door right now for the Grand Canyon~~ :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter