Drizzt's Family goes to WDW May 2010

I think we are going next weekend too. Saturday, maybe. Sedona is so pretty, as long as you stay away from the hippie sweat lodge places. :sad2:

Hey Dina.

Looks like you're seeing more of Arizona :cool1:. Where did you decide to stay in Sedona?

I think since we are bringing Drizzt. We are going to stay at the Sedona Real Inn and Suites. We stayed at a B and B the last time we were up there but wow it was nice but we paid for it. So yeah we are trying to stay somewhere a little cheaper. :P I can't wait. We are going to go in April right before WDW. :)

I think we are going next weekend too. Saturday, maybe. Sedona is so pretty, as long as you stay away from the hippie sweat lodge places. :sad2:

Hahahahahahahah! I know! I was a little bit worried about that but I think we'll be fine. No hippie sweat lodges for us! We just wanna actually see Sedona this time with out it being late. That place closes up so fast! We got there at 3pm and everything was pretty much such down by the time we actually go into town. So this time we are going for the full weekend and hopefully we'll get to see most of things on Saturday. :)

The Ren Faire trip for us is this coming weekend! I'm sure it'll be fun. I've already go the tickets so I'll have to take tons of pictures of that.

Melissa you gotta share your pictures if you guys go up to Sedona~!!

The Ren Faire trip for us is this coming weekend! I'm sure it'll be fun. I've already go the tickets so I'll have to take tons of pictures of that.

Melissa you gotta share your pictures if you guys go up to Sedona~!!

Oops, I meant that we are probably going to the Ren Faire this weekend. The last time I saw Sedona was about a year ago. I'll have to find the link for my blog pics.

Oops, I meant that we are probably going to the Ren Faire this weekend. The last time I saw Sedona was about a year ago. I'll have to find the link for my blog pics.

Ohhh that's totally cool! Maybe we'll see each other there! I know it's not that big of a place! If your going for sure I'll keep an eye out for you guys!! Saturday Saturday~~!

Sooooo

DH asked me what do I want for my Birth Day. Haha his hasn't even passed yet. I said well it's still 4 months away but................I wanna go to DL :) I don't want any presents or anything like that. I just wanna go to DL. Haha! I'm not asking too much really it's only 6 hours away.

Look forward to seeing your red rock pics.

I think you should definitely do DL for your birthday!! I was looking at the World of Colour/Pixar promos and it's making me think about just doing a day at DCA; if it is "opened" in May.

Ooohhh, that sounds like an awesome birthday!!! :thumbsup2

It would be I hope he caves in cause LA is really only a 7 hour drive about as close are you are to WDW.

Look forward to seeing your red rock pics.

I think you should definitely do DL for your birthday!! I was looking at the World of Colour/Pixar promos and it's making me think about just doing a day at DCA; if it is "opened" in May.

Maybe it will be? I'm not sure....I haven't been in over a year. *** you say? Haha know I guess we distracted with family and all that jazz. :P

Okay first off this was what I woke up to on Valentine's Day

ALS028.jpg

Now! These are the shoes I found that I will officially take to WDW. The Flip Flops have extra padding to make a very soft walk.

ALS031.jpg

The black ones are heels yet again but really comfy. I think I might put one of those gel things that protect against rubbing in them though just in case. These might be the Epcot shoes haha!

ALS030.jpg

For the Ren Faire we got up super late and since PHX is about 2 hours from here were pushing out luck! Well me made in with 30 minutes to spar for the Feast. I wanted to do that cause it is DH's birthday weekend. He turns 26 on Monday but we both had to work so I wanted to do something nice this weekend. It tacked an additional price for admission but it was so worth it!

ALS039.jpg

After we charged in there were entertained by these guys.

ALS043.jpg

ALS045.jpg

ALS048.jpg

Then the sheriff came out and told us to calm down and we'd get our food soon. And he introduced out Feast Master whom he hated I'm going to assume. :P

ALS049.jpg

ALS050.jpg

ALS052.jpg

ALS051.jpg

Then we were let in and found this lovely Italian salad waiting for us. :))))

ALS055.jpg

Then the Feast Masters started joking and sining. This was by no means a show for kids! Not at all! It was a least R just on the jokes alone!

ALS057.jpg

They sang to DH for his birthday haha poor guy!

ALS083.jpg

ALS082.jpg

Then a juggler came out and juggled plates, hats and knives.

ALS067.jpg

ALS066.jpg

The sheriff told us we were too loud.

ALS059.jpg

Then we had a meet and greet with the queen and her ladies.

ALS073.jpg

ALS074.jpg

ALS076.jpg

ALS077.jpg

ALS079.jpg

ALS085.jpg

ALS086.jpg

Then the belly dancers came out and entertained us while we ate our freaking 6 course meal. All this was happening while we ate.

ALS090.jpg

ALS094.jpg

This was my veggie dish. Yum Dolma and couscous!

ALS070.jpg

Next is just random photos of the park and the cutest little person there can you spot them?

ALS104.jpg

ALS102.jpg

ALS099.jpg

ALS097.jpg

ALS041.jpg

ALS042.jpg

All in all we had tons of fun!!! I can't wait till next year

Oh and here is one of the dog that won't be up his puppy bed he out grew. This is Drizzt by the way.

ALS032.jpg

I'm finished planning so I'm at a loss of what to do....haha just travel I guess until then!

I think we are gonna go Hike Picacho Peak (Which is in The Host by Stephanie Meyer) Then I think we are going to the Grand Canyon rather than Sedona cause we could do it cheaper with work. Then I think we might go Hike at the Catalina Pools and maybe....maybe go see a Diamondbacks game.

Wow! That looks like so much fun! Such a variation from a dinner and movie birthday celebration! And oh gosh, that baby pic is adorable!!!

What a neat way to celebrate a birthday! :thumbsup2 Sounds like it was an awesome time filled with lots of jokes and food (6 courses, wow!)

That Valentine's gift is just precious! :lovestruc And I love the shoes! Oh how I wish I could wear cute flip flops to disney :guilty:

I'm finished planning so I'm at a loss of what to do....haha just travel I guess until then!

I think we are gonna go Hike Picacho Peak (Which is in The Host by Stephanie Meyer) Then I think we are going to the Grand Canyon rather than Sedona cause we could do it cheaper with work. Then I think we might go Hike at the Catalina Pools and maybe....maybe go see a Diamondbacks game.

Looked like fun! You got some great shots. You sure do have a lot of plans coming up. (I'm jealous) I know where Picacho is (Pick-ah-cho for those who are wondering, it always kills me when someone calls it Peak-a-choo), but I don't know anything about The Host. Sorry. :confused3

If you are going to be around over the next couple of weekends I'm trying to plan a March bdays ladies' night out. I'll email you!:idea:

I know! I think we will go to Picacho. We've been here two years and we've yet to actually go there. We drive past it and the Ostrich Farm. Haha but don't go.

Soo DH doesn't really wanna go to Sedona and Grand Canyon tour is full. So I think it'll just be the places near by here. Which isn't too bad. I think we might go to Sabino Canyon again. Maybe..........I wish we could take the dog.

I know! I think we will go to Picacho. We've been here two years and we've yet to actually go there. We drive past it and the Ostrich Farm. Haha but don't go.

Soo DH doesn't really wanna go to Sedona and Grand Canyon tour is full. So I think it'll just be the places near by here. Which isn't too bad. I think we might go to Sabino Canyon again. Maybe..........I wish we could take the dog.

You should try hiking from Madera Canyon one of these days. There are some different trails and dogs are allowed on a leash. Right now there is still snow so it's pretty!

Oh that sounds good! Maybe we'll do that!

I think we are for sure on for Catalina and maybe Picacho they said that hike isn't for a leisure stroll......Ehh we'll see.

We got some more information now about the Grand Canyon which now makes that trip on again. :) I know I change like night and day! We can't take poor Drizzt because of the hotel. But I think that will be okay.

Wow we are on the two month and a couple of weeks marker~~!! I can't wait!

I just got my package in for more clothes! I got another dress so now that's three dresses to wear there and then some shorts! I still need a bag.........I'm not having much luck.

Anyone have any bag suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter