DVC at Disneyland's Downtown Disney?

There are 3 hotels...(and this press release was largely the one I was referring to, actually) but no actual "partners" announced to run them. No agreements or press releases as to who those people (if they've actually found them, that is) are. Just that they're building them. That's the point.

And the Worldmark timeshare has nothing to do with Gardenwalk.

Why would someone living in the LA area be interested in buying a DVC timeshare at DL? They can just drive there.

I live about 20 minutes (without traffic) from Disneyland and we stay there at least 4 nights a year. We visit Disneyland every other week, but sometimes I need an escape from reality and a night at a Disneyland Hotel fits the bill.

It will be great if they offer a DVC because then I could have a kitchen or kitchenette and save money on food as well.

Great reserch Phyllisnnj!

I guess this puts the DVC at Gardenwalk Rumor to Rest (thankfully) I would not buy a DVC off site in California, and I do not think many others would.

Of course "off site" in California is probably still well within walking distance -- unless they build in Long Beach, or something. As long as it's Disney-run, I wouldn't have any problem at all with an "off site" DVC. Gardenwalk? :confused3 That's well within walking distance, closer than any DVC resort in WDW is to the Magic Kingdom. You have to cross Habor, but that's no big deal. I mean, compared to WDW the area just isn't that big! :rolleyes:

Of course "off site" in California is probably still well within walking distance -- unless they build in Long Beach, or something. As long as it's Disney-run, I wouldn't have any problem at all with an "off site" DVC. Gardenwalk? :confused3 That's well within walking distance, closer than any DVC resort in WDW is to the Magic Kingdom. You have to cross Habor, but that's no big deal. I mean, compared to WDW the area just isn't that big! :rolleyes:

Yes, I guess this is true. Im sure if they ever did do something like this, they could just run regular busses to the resort. It is intersting to note that Gardenwalk is also literally across the street from the "Third Gate" Property.

Still, you get more of the "Disney" feel when you are over near the Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel, and Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter