DVC Disneyland Wish Club

we were tempted to add on at AKV, but we are saving up for the GCV announcement. My guide knows to call when that day arrives!

Ok, President ACDSNY, now that we have a formal club, we need a GC DVC Wish picture for our signature lines!!!

Count me in!!! How about a DLR DVC with a direct shuttle to the Hotel Del Coronado?

Who knows the screen name of the person who created the others?

I beleive it is the lovely and talented vascubaguy who made all the siggy banners.

but I would sure love the opportunity at the 7 month mark!
Me too- but I have a feeling this would might be the toughest 7 month window resort yet. (Of course I know nothing about it - such as size, point structure... as it is just a nice fantasy at this point- but I think the competition would be fierce)

The only reason we didn't buy at AKV is that we are waiting for DL to get on board. We only live a few hours away and are so ready to have a 1-bedroom at DL instead of a standard room and I hate paying for suites. COUNT US IN!!!!

I'm all for it as well but I have another wish to add in to the mix. If they do it I really hope they will come out with some sort of special DVC AP that includes WDW & DL. My biggest problem with getting to DL, which I absolutely LOVE, is that we buy AP's and get them to cover two summers so I just can't get myself to break away from Florida.

Just to clarify...
I would love to join a "DVC at the Grand Californian" wish club, but if the DVC is not associated with the GC, I really have no interest. :smokin:

MG

Ok, President ACDSNY, now that we have a formal club, we need a GC DVC Wish picture for our signature lines!!!

You'll need someone with more computer skills in photo shop than me to do our picture. Any volunteers?

Hmmmmm, no takers on our Grand Californian Villas Wish Club signature logos request yet. I may have to do a little begging and pleading around here.:goodvibes

I would love for this to happen! We are staying at the DLH in May/June on points, but have been toying with the idea of switching to the GC. BUT if they are going to add a DVC there, I am thinking we should just stay at the DLH because we will get to stay at the GC then .... hmmmm decisions decisions :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter