DVC Disneyland Wish Club

ACDSNY

Let the countdown begin!
With all the excitement over AKV I thought I'd start the DL DVC Wish Club. Anyone else want to join?
I'll be first in line if they announce Grand CA Villas.:love:

Since I won't be a founding member of AKV, I'd LOVE to be a founding member of the DL DVC Wish Club with you! :love: Can't wait!

Wow, I didn't expect any response until after the Super Bowl. My son told me I was the only one in America that wasn't watching it.:lmao: See I told him I wasn't alone.

Wow, I didn't expect any response until after the Super Bowl. My son told me I was the only one in America that wasn't watching it.:lmao: See I told him I wasn't alone.

I am partaking in a little Superbowl celebratory beer though!:thumbsup2

With all the excitement over AKV I thought I'd start the DL DVC Wish Club. Anyone else want to join?

Sorry, you'll be second in line behind me! ;)

We're excited at the prospect! Though I do hope they'll wait til after our big family reunion trip to WDW next year - our points will be all used up for a couple years, and it'll give us time to save up the $. More points, especially at the GC, sound great to me!

So far it looks like we're mostly West Coasters...maybe the line won't be so long after all.

Definitely hoping for a west coast DVC, but probably won't buy any points, but tempted. In retrospect I would have purchased a smaller contract at SSR and then definitely added on for the GC DVC.

I do hope that it is available at the 7 mo mark. I'd be OK with 7 mo trading for a long weekend each year down to DL, and save our 7 day trips for WDW.

Oh, Grand CA Villas would be wonderful! Sign me up, even though I'm in the Chicago area!

Still in discussion mode with DH about AKV but DVC-GC will be a definite. So count me in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter