DVC Disneyland Wish Club

We have been waiting as well, but bought at AKV anyway. I just hope GCV comes soon and we can afford to buy there when it starts selling. I guess that's the key: affording when it when it comes out. Our guide, who's at Disneyland, refuses to say he knows anything, but insists that I will be his first call when a California DVC starts selling.

Keep the news coming.
----------------------
M&C

We were at DLR on Friday. We walked around the south lawn at GCH, which is quite a large area. We saw the trees that were marked for removal, (As was previously posted) but also saw some (New?) Stakes up, one said "SE corner of building" (Exactly where the south East corner would logically be) the other said "Building Pop-out" which would be a pop out section similar to the existing wing I am assuming.
The question here is not if they are adding on to the GCH, (this seems pretty obvious) the real question is will it contain DVC units, and if so how many?

A DVC cart person told us that Jim Lewis was at DLR. He did not know if anything would be announced soon, but he thought something was brewing, although he did not say what, and Admitted that they are all in the dark right now.

Jim Lewis at DLR - very interesting! PLEASE don't make us wait much longer for a DLR DVC!! :)

With the recent developments and building permits at the GCV, maybe this thread should come back to life? Anone else want to join the "Wish Club"

I'll be there sooooo fast. I'm a huge Dismneyland fan and I'll sell my SSR points in a second to buy twice as many at Disneyland.

Those of you in line for GC DVC, watch out - I'm coming thru!!! Definitely add me to your wish club!

Of course, I was a little too impatient to wait for DL DVC, and added on at AKV :blush: . Of course, that doesn't mean I can't add on again!! (even if I had to sell some of my other points!). I honestly believe that having the 11 month booking advantage at DL may be the only way to get ressies for awhile - especially at busy times. Since we are on the west coast, it would definitely complete the Disney picture for us to own on both coasts!

We are leaving for DL this Friday - I'll try to check it out to for anything new.

I just heard the rumors again myself.
Add me to the
Wish List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: party: :jumping1: :dancer: :rockband: :hyper: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Count me in. Since we're on the west coast (Portland, Oregon), we've been to DL too many times to count. We would be first in line to buy DVC if offered at Disneyland. That would make short trips possible for us. Wishing, hoping and praying...Kathryn

Add us to the wish list too! We are hoping to eventually settle in Seattle after our tours in Canada (currently), Virginia, and Colorado . . . that's if the Navy detailer will cooperate with us ;), so buying in at the Grand Californian would be HEAVEN :cloud9: !!

Well of course I'm still on the "Wish" list for a GC DVC!!!:yay:

I've been on it this long. No sense in jumping off the bandwagon now!:goodvibes

We just bought over the weekend and all our guide kept saying was "just wait - the are some great things happening soon" - I of course just kept laughing and trying to find out if CRV or GCV would be announced first :)

It has to be significant that there is a sweepstakes right now only open to DL APs with DVC points as the prize: "Now through October 31, 2007, enter for a chance to win a three-year Disney Vacation Club Getaways SamplEAR*. All active Disneyland® Resort Annual Passholders are eligible! Just visit any Disney Vacation Club Information Center at the Disneyland® Resort or enter online now!"

The rules state that any person who enters may be solicited to purchase DVC. Looks like they are buidling a list of DL AP holders who might be interested in buying DVC.

I agree that there will be a GCV announcement soon. -- Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter