DVC Disneyland Wish Club

We'd be thrilled to have DVC in DL - we own at SSR but we love to a DVC hotel or at least some villas in DL - its our closest Disney theme park after all. We might even consider an add-on to our existing points.

High on our list would also be Hawaii if they were to build/develop - we'd be really keen to go there.

Paula
NZ

Count me in, the only reason we didn't buy at AKL is because we want to add on when and if DL DVC happens.:cheer2:

Same here. When AKV was first announced I planned on adding on there. I even called my guide to get on his list. But then the GCV rumors heated up and I can't afford both with the number of points I want at GCV. I figure I can get into AKV at the seven month mark and if I don't that's fine. I'd much rather have the GCV. :yay:

I posted this on the DL boards, but maybe it will be good for your family/friends.

The incentive at DL has not changed since the end of the 1/20 F&F Discount. AP holders at DL are still eligible to get the $86 per point price as new members. Touring at DL still gets you the $50 gift card, and buying at DL still includes the incentive of 2 APs at either DL or WDW.

We toured this past weekend with DSis, and I was surprised the $15 AP discount was still available. My guide said she hasn't heard an end date, and is positive it will go at least through February. Any DL AP holders you know who are leaning off the fence? Now is definitely the time!

If anybody wants my guides name and number (or wants a referring member ;) ) PM me.

I would be one of the first in line. We thought about AKV but thought we would wait and see if there is a DVC in CA. We would buy there.:yay:

i was planning a trip to disneyland but think i will wait a little while for dvc, it will take less points for a trip at that time. i don't think i would buy because i would not visit as much.:)

I posted this on the DL boards, but maybe it will be good for your family/friends.

The incentive at DL has not changed since the end of the 1/20 F&F Discount. AP holders at DL are still eligible to get the $86 per point price as new members. Touring at DL still gets you the $50 gift card, and buying at DL still includes the incentive of 2 APs at either DL or WDW.

We toured this past weekend with DSis, and I was surprised the $15 AP discount was still available. My guide said she hasn't heard an end date, and is positive it will go at least through February. Any DL AP holders you know who are leaning off the fence? Now is definitely the time!

If anybody wants my guides name and number (or wants a referring member ;) ) PM me.

This is the deal we got in January. Initially we were holding out for Disneyland DVC, but the $15 discount hooked us! We are now proud owners of SSR, but as soon as we can buy at Disneyland we will! :goodvibes

Please sign me up for the Grand Californian(DVC Disneyland) Wish List!

I'm holding out for a Europe DVC. Spain or Disneyland Paris would be nice.

Susan

It seems to be pretty much a given that there will be a GCV. Everybody I talk to says it is going to happen and I haven't read anything that says it is an unfounded rumor. Every now and then somebody will say that in California you can't pre-sell a timeshare but I can't find a law that substantiates that. I'm just waiting for the announcement. :hourglass

DVC at Grand Californian would be awesome -- would definitely consider adding on points from there if/when rumor becomes reality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter