DVC Merchandise

ebenmax

DIS Veteran
Where can you buy DVC merchandise? I know at the resorts, but is there a website?

TIA

Ellen

Good question, I'd like to know too! I haven't seen any place on the official website. Once in a while I find something on ebay.

Nope! There's no website available for DVC merchandise. The closest you'll come is eBay. Sorry! :confused3

This same questions comes up every few weeks. IMO, DVC is missing a HUGE opportunity here by not selling member merchandise on the website (or just the last few pages of Vacation Magic could be a catalog). You can only get it at the resorts or try eBay and see what is there.

So many members would love to see LOTS of great DVC logo stuff.

At the annual meetings in December of 2006, the DVC rep. stated that they would be coming out with new DVC merchandise...though there was no mention of what, when, or if it would be available other than at the resorts.

I concur regarding the missed opportunity. Not only for the merchandise transactions, but also for the advertising!

Anytime I've ever worn my hat, people ask questions. They want to know what DVC is and how they can find more information. I usually direct people to the DVC general information website. Hey, I should probably ask my Guide to send me a stack of business cards!

In my opinion, they should be giving the merchandise away for the marketing value...but I guess that's for another thread.

I concur regarding the missed opportunity. Not only for the merchandise transactions, but also for the advertising!

Anytime I've ever worn my hat, people ask questions. They want to know what DVC is and how they can find more information. I usually direct people to the DVC general information website. Hey, I should probably ask my Guide to send me a stack of business cards!

In my opinion, they should be giving the merchandise away for the marketing value...but I guess that's for another thread.

TRUE.... I am frequently wearing a DVC hat... and I too get many questions.... sometimes I feel like a DVC sales rep....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter