eBay Dreams Contest items and Treasure Detector Magic

jisom12

Mouseketeer
Check out eBay Holiday Dreams Sweepstakes for VMK Prizes :cool1:
See under "Prizes" at the bottom. :thumbsup2

http://www.winit.ebay.com

Hidden Mickey Bonus Prizes
Submit Hidden Mickey selections November 24 - December 3 for Virtual Magic Kingdom prizes!

Every day you find Hidden Mickey, eBay will send a special bonus code to My Messages in My eBay, allowing you to claim a virtual item to use in Disney's free online game, Virtual Magic Kingdom. Collect all seven prizes and be the envy of the Kingdom!
Dreams Captain Hook Chair
Dreams Castle Turret Chair
Dreams Pirates Turret Chair
Dreams Castle Pin
Dreams Poster
Dreams T-Shirt
Treasure Detector Magic

sweet! but uh.. i thought yavn said Treasure Detector would be from in-game?

This is awesome, but where are the hidden mickeys? And also... just to let you know your signature is WAY too big.

ShadowKittyKat said:
Cool, but I don't get it... lol
Yea I don't really get it either lol, i'm sure we'll see something on the VMK home page by Friday.

OT: Woot 1,000th post finally!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

No simply log onto Ebay and search around the pages and if you discover the Hidden Mickey (must be a mickey ears hat) you click on it and you recieve a e-mail in your Ebay messages and get a code for each day im guessing and the last day will give u treasure do the math lol

according to the website NO PURCHASE Necessary

The sweepstakes and hidden mickey hunt will be available 24 Nov - 3 Dec only. You can play once per day for a chance at the prizes and entry to the sweepstakes.

jisom12 said:
according to the website NO PURCHASE Necessary

The sweepstakes and hidden mickey hunt will be available 24 Nov - 3 Dec only. You can play once per day for a chance at the prizes and entry to the sweepstakes.

Note this is a seperate contest, you must Locate the hidden mickey and not enter into anything

You have to pre-register thru that link, in the first post, and the contest begins 11/24. Interesting....!

Of course, it says you need to be 18 to enter. Wow... two VMK pins. I hope I can get both of those :)

I'll gladly trade anyone for them if I can't, though.

mtblujeans said:
You have to pre-register thru that link, in the first post, and the contest begins 11/24. Interesting....!

You do not need to but im sure there is some advantage

I pre-entered. I wonder if the hidden mickey locations will be different for everyone... hehe

This strikes me as odd. VMK doesnt want the selling or buying of Virtual items through eBay or other sites, but they have a promotional thing happening with eBay!?

and why make the promotion for people 18 or older when VMK is geared towards children?

great not eligible to anyone outside the USA or Canada... looks like i'm not gonna get anything then

The whole thing strikes me as odd. I don't like that I can't find any mention of this sweepstakes anywhere on my ebay site.

It just seems off and I already wrote to ebay about it. I hope I am wrong but I am super cautious with ebay because there is a lot of well designed web sites and emails trying to get your ebay information.

PLEASE be careful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter