eBay Dreams Contest items and Treasure Detector Magic

:wave2: Hi yall! i did not get yesters days.... they never sent me one :confused3
but have you ppl got the dream shirt? :woohoo: ppl are like trading lots of rare for one of those shirts i got a hole movie rewards set for mine! :goodvibes any ways if any of you need any dream stuff let me know bc i have some and it is all for trade :Pinkbounc well let me know soon :grouphug: and keep checking your messages for more codes :surfweb: g2g play vmk ttyl elikapekakini

P.s.
( by the way my name opn vmk is guest..... but my room name is Infenro or stitch offer!! ) :moped: :moped: :wave2:

treasuree.jpg

me using treasure detector magic :) enjoy.

oh and when you use this magic in any public place [no guest rooms], you get a sorcerer hat in return.

daJUICE said:
oh and when you use this magic in any public place [no guest rooms], you get a sorcerer hat in return.

That's not always the case. This has been proven when two people used Treasure Detector Magic on Main Street(same existence) at the same time. One got 5 credits and the other got 30 credits.

Got yet another TD magic and used it in an empty public explorer's tent room.

I got another Buried in Treasure pin. So now mine's a 3 star pin. Whoopee. :teeth:

I used 2 of my TD magics today and got a sorceror's hat in the Haunted Mansion Lobby and Buried in Treasure in the Dungeon! YAY! Still haven't gotten the Hook chair but I have an extra pirate turret chair if anyone wants to trade.
~Nite :rose:

:hourglass Hi :confused3 and i did not get any thing for my magic.... so you dont always get stuff :confused3 but if any of you have the dream boat, pin, and shirt for trade then i would like to trade for them lol popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I have gotten to treasure magic and not received anything when I used it. A friend of mine did and got 200 credits.

Have and extra dream pin and poster. Looking for a Dream Shirt

nope.

Also i have TD magic but i am wating to use it.
it still has 29 days left.

Who thinks we should all have a TD party in a non-guest room have like 10 ppl or more at a time do it.

alpha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter