Everything Park Reservations - Please Read Post 1

Hi everyone! We are coming down next month and I had heard that park reservations were no longer required starting yesterday. Just wanted to verify that this was correct
Lots of information out here explaining who does and who doesn't need a park reservation. For most tickets, the answer is yes - you do not require a park reservation. For some tickets, like APs, you still will require park reservations - for most days, but not all! So it's not an easy answer. But it you have somewhat regular date-based tickets for your stay, you will not require a park reservation.

Lots of information out here explaining who does and who doesn't need a park reservation. For most tickets, the answer is yes - you do not require a park reservation. For some tickets, like APs, you still will require park reservations - for most days, but not all! So it's not an easy answer. But it you have somewhat regular date-based tickets for your stay, you will not require a park reservation.
Thanks so much! We are coming for high school cheer nationals and purchased a park hopper pass through Varsity. It is a date based ticket but not sure if it's considered a "sport and convention ticket".

Hi everyone! We are coming down next month and I had heard that park reservations were no longer required starting yesterday. Just wanted to verify that this was correct

Thanks so much! We are coming for high school cheer nationals and purchased a park hopper pass through Varsity. It is a date based ticket but not sure if it's considered a "sport and convention ticket".

Please read post 1 as it contains current information. You may still require park reservations depending on the category of your specific ticket. You may need to contact the supplier or Disney to find out the exact categorization of your ticket.

Just got my niece's 5- day ticket in the mail from Boardwalk Tickets. It says she will need a park reservation, this isn't true is it?

Just got my niece's 5- day ticket in the mail from Boardwalk Tickets. It says she will need a park reservation, this isn't true is it?

Is that considered a convention ticket? If yes, those still need reservations.

We are annual passholders and had made park reservations for our Feb 4-8th trip. I just noticed that Disney made those "good to go" days, so we no longer need park reservations. It won't change our plans, but it is nice to know that we can make a last-minute change, if we want to. :)

We are annual passholders and had made park reservations for our Feb 4-8th trip. I just noticed that Disney made those "good to go" days, so we no longer need park reservations. It won't change our plans, but it is nice to know that we can make a last-minute change, if we want to. :)
For those that haven't yet seen the second set of GtG dates:
Feb 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13 Yes, Feb 1 was included in the first release. The others are new.

We are going to the Cheer Championships as well (2/8). I confirmed with Disney that you DO have to make park reservations because they are student/sporting group tickets.

Hello, brand new pass holder here. We have a trip coming up in March in which we are planning 6 or more park days. Since my family will have date based tickets they don’t need to make a reservation, however, since I only have 5 reservations available to me (since we are renting a house) how would I be able to enter park before 2pm? Will my reservations reset when I have used one? Will more “good to go days” be added for March? Thanks!

Hello, brand new pass holder here. We have a trip coming up in March in which we are planning 6 or more park days. Since my family will have date based tickets they don’t need to make a reservation, however, since I only have 5 reservations available to me (since we are renting a house) how would I be able to enter park before 2pm? Will my reservations reset when I have used one? Will more “good to go days” be added for March? Thanks!
When you use a park reservation you will be able to book another one the next day. Once midnight hits you’re eligible to book another park reservation.

AP here - if I want to go to AK in the morning and then hop over to Epcot, I know I need to make a reservation for AK. But then I assume, I cannot get a GotG virtual entry at 7 am?

I see three more GTG dates for have been added for AP holders. They are February 27, 28 & 29

I see three more GTG dates for have been added for AP holders. They are February 27, 28 & 29

I have been watching for that week. Checked early yesterday & those weren’t there. Guess they dropped them in the afternoon sometime. Looks like these days will be released pretty last minute.

Checking sorry if I couldn't find this. As an AP holder we still have reservations. To go to another park and hop Do you still have to ticket into the reservation park? Or if you get a late start and decide to go somewhere else late hopping > can you go straight to second park? txs

Checking sorry if I couldn't find this. As an AP holder we still have reservations. To go to another park and hop Do you still have to ticket into the reservation park? Or if you get a late start and decide to go somewhere else late hopping > can you go straight to second park? txs
As an AP you must either tap into the park where you have a reservation, prior to hopping or, change your park reservation to the new park you wish to go to.

Additional information is available in post 1 of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter