Fabulous Fifty Fall Fun: An October/November 2020 PanTR (Pandemic Trip Report) [COMPLETE]

Ok...so I'm behind in my updates because right now there is a lot of chaos going on at my house and this last week has been a bit of a nightmare. I'm in the process of getting new flooring done at my house, courtesy of a local hardware chain whose name I won't mention but it rhymes with "hoes". Yes I used that word on purpose because I feel like I've been screwed with all week long. There is too much to post right now because it is still an ongoing saga...but this is my kitchen right now:

(BONUS if you can spot the cats in each of these photos)

Note that I have selected many throw rugs from various locations in my house to cover up the bare wood floor...which was OUR doing...we removed the vinyl planks that were there in preparation for a ceramic tile install that was supposed to take place last MONDAY. As you can see...it hasn't happened yet.

Which is why this is what my Friday social media post looked like:

On the bright side, I did get this new carpet installed:

So that fish tank seen in the pictures of my kitchen...was moved out of this room for the carpet install. We chose not to move it back and DH has dismantled it and we "donated" the fish back to the local fish store.

My week was spent dealing with the chaos and nightmare of this install, finally cancelling the tile project (that was it's own nightmare) and now HOPEFULLY I'll have materials delivered to my house tomorrow and I will hire my own contractor for the install. Even if it takes longer than I was told by the former install company (DECEMBER 9th) I refuse to deal with them any longer.

We did have several dinners out with friends over the weekend, get those in now before we go on lockdown again (our county will have their restaurants back at 25% capacity as of this Friday) but of course it ended with last nights horrible NFL Sunday Night football game and our RAVENS team just sucking wind against the Patriots. UGH.

Anyway I'm home tomorrow to hopefully await a delivery and then get this install done as soon as possible. When it's all done I'll share the results for sure!

DAY FOUR:
We were back at EPCOT for today...and this was I had planned:
  • MONDAY: EPCOT. This is the day the kids will be doing school off and on and they aren't thrilled with EPCOT anyway (well at least DD) so it seeems like a good plan. I do have a lunch at Spice Road Table if we want a sit down break, and also early dinner at the Plaza in case we do change our minds.
I don't recall breakfast plans...but it was likely something in the room again. We knew we didn't have to be anywhere early...and the kids would be doing school until about 9:45am. So we mostly chilled for a bit, peeking in to check on them in the room, which worked out well:

Did I mention the weather was fabulous?
View from our balcony.

Oh one quick note...the one thing I didn't like about this room...our balcony was enclosed as we were behind this roof structure. So I couldn't sit outside and people watch...I could only sit and stare back into the room...like this:

So once the kids were done their morning session, we hit the road, somewhere around 10:15am. We drove over to EPCOT, walking in around 11am:

I think we decided to hit up World Showcase first because we were a bit hungry and thirsty and DH wanted this:
Swine brine...ugh...I don't get it. He got that and we continued onward as DD18 was a bit HANGRY (why she didn't eat in the room where we had all kinds of food I'll never know) and so we figured we should get the kids some food before they would have to head back to the room.

We decided on Mexican food for a snack here:

DD got some guacamole I think and nachos...something small. My FIL also got some food and we relaxed at a table on the water.

We saw the princess cavalcade come down while eating:

Soon after the kids needed to head back as it would take some time for them to return for more school stuff. They would join us later for late lunch/early dinner...but where? :)

The adults decided our next stop was here:

A horrible photo in bad lighting...and this was in line BEFORE the drinks!

Soon we were placing our orders...and having already had the NPH on Friday night, I chose something different:
Pink Popcorn Margarita: Nixta Elote Liqueur, Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Pomegrante-rose Cordial, Fresh Lemon Juice, Rose Petal Popcorn Salt Rim

This was small but potent enough...and delicious. Four of us grabbed drinks, my FIL opted out of drinking.

These were too cute not to photograph:
Now what? I'm out of photo space here so tune in later....my battery is also about to die on this laptop!

Last edited:

DAY FOUR CONTINUED:

We finished our drinks and went back into the pavillion to visit Donald and his friends on their boat ride.
In the cattle stalls of the line...we did stop for a while for a cleaning cycle.

We continued our walk around the World Showcase looking for things to stop and eat or drink but sadly there really wasn't a lot. DH decided he NEEDED the Italian Margarita from Italy. What was weird about that is there was a menu on the walkway area that had it, the menu next to the booth where they prepared the food/drinks didn't list it, and neither did the menu at the cashier. She assured me it was available...so I did get one.

I feel like we also made a stop at Germany where we got a pretzel as well. We did stop at America and picked up a few drinks there. I ended up with the mead I think while my friend got the cider. I think I preferred the cider...I think it was strawberry and it was delicious.

The last stop we wanted to make was in France as my FIL wanted the escargot. That line was crazy...and also they took off for France well ahead of us. We wandered slowly in that direction and stopped to enjoy or drinks and grab a table for them to eat.

it was getting VERY close to our meal time at this point but then I spotted this coming our way:
Another FINE shot of the back of the cavalcade! Funny thing is I was so focused on trying to capture the photo that I scooted over in this direction without my mask...oops!

It was now about 3:15pm and we had dinner planned for 4pm at Beaches and Cream. I was so excited to have booked this reservation while we were in Disney, I think the day before. The kids were joining us there so we were texting them on best ways to get there. We told them to take a bus to any park, then a bus directly to Yacht and Beach club. I think we may have also mentioned going to EPCOT, but that didn't really make a lot of sense as I was saying to ride the Skyride over with us...but of course we didn't have to get on the Skyride from EPCOT to get to the Beach Club. It was a short walk over.

Kids arrived right around the same time as us and in plenty of time for our reservation. Honestly we had so many drinks that food wasn't sounding all that great, but I think I had to get something. I think my daughter and I split a grilled chicken sandwich of some kind...as I had to save room for dessert.

This was absolutely fantastic. DD got the No Way Jose of course:
She hardly put a dent in it which I knew she wouldn't and my friend got the special shake you see here...so cute.

All of us:
You know usually it is the teens on the phone...but FIL is definitely an addict when it comes to his.

Well we had to roll ourselves out of here of course, but it was worth it. Then what? We decided to take a ride on the Skyliner since my friend's husband had never been on it, so we did a few circuits of that....even though we all needed naps after our food coma.

We returned to EPCOT and then made our way to the front of the park to our car...but we had time for ONE stop:
Yep a quick flight for us...and then we were out.

So at the bottom of the exit outside of the building, my friend happened to witness a guy and his girlfriend walking with the guy seeming to hunch over...and then he eventually passed completely out and went down. Now my friend has a degree in nursing, so she went over to see if she could help while we all waited nearby. Well the guys went over and stood around because it was pretty dark there and we were afraid somebody would fall over him. He was laying face down on the ground, his girlfriend said he sufferred from panic attacks and she was trying to get him to get up but he wasn't moving. A CM did come over and ask if she needed help, she kept insisted she didn't, but the CM went to grab some water for her and her request. My friend got them to get the guy off his FACE, he was wearing a heavy backpack also, and talked to them both a bit just to make sure he was okay. The CM did eventually get another manager type Disney person who asked if we were with them, we said no, so they told us we could go and we did. I sure hope they got him out of there okay.

Excitement over we headed back to our room for the evening.

And now that I've finished all this I realized we did also do something else earlier in the morning...we rode Test Track the FIRST thing when we arrived. It had a long line out the door but it moved quickly, and despite the protest from the kids we did get in line for it. Our friends got in line before us as we were in the restroom so they ended up in a car a few rides ahead of us.

I think we waited about 40 minutes or so in the line first thing.

And that completes our EPCOT day!

So I know I need to do another update here...maybe this afternoon while I'm waiting for the fireplace repair guy to arrive who should be there while my flooring guys are working. Yes things are finally (hopefully) happening at my house today in terms of this nightmare flooring project.

As we approach Thanksgiving, it's always a tough time of year for me. We had been doing Thanksgiving trips to WDW for many, many years...usually every other year. The last one was Nov. 2018 which was fabulous...but different as we were joined by my dad's girlfriend and we no longer had my mom with us. I have such great memories of the trips where she and my dad joined us.

Side story...Magic Kingdom opened in Dec. 1971...I was born a few months later. My mom stopped working while me and my brother were young, so my parents didn't have a lot of income. However one year, when I was probably 6 or so, my mom tells the story of how she wanted to take us to Walt Disney World. She and my dad just packed up the car and started driving from Maryland...they would figure the rest out as we got there. I don't have memories of this trip too much, though I do recall at some point being afraid to ride "Snow White's Scary Adventures" because I had a fear of witches.

My mom recalls she asked my brother, who was maybe 4 at the time, what he wanted to next in WDW...and he replied he wanted to go home and play baseball. :)

Anyway my parents would take us on a few other trips to Walt Disney World over the years, not a lot, and I would return as an adult, but make no mistake my love of the place started at a very young age.

My mom was lucky enough to joins us on a few trips with the kids when they were younger.

This photo is one of my favorites...taken in 2006 when my mom was 59. She had recently been diagnosed for the very first time a few months earlier with breast cancer. It would continue to be a battle for her for many years. She would go through surgery, radiation and chemo. She would be almost 5 years out of this initial battle when they would find something else suspicious...and she was diagnosed with lung cancer. She never smoked or was really exposed to smoke at all.

She did join us on other trips. The very last trip she ever took anywhere at all was Thanksgiving 2016. She and my dad joined us for a few days, and she spent one day walking around Magic Kingdom with us...though she was mostly in a wheelchair at that point as she had lost a lot of strength afer spending the previous few years going through cancer treatments, many rounds of chemo and radiation. She hated chemo.

Just as she was rallying a little bit int he summer, she started having issues with her eyes. She and my dad would still make this trip, though the next morning after this photo they would drive back home to NC. Later that month she would be diagnosed with brain tumors, right before her 70th birthday on Nov. 28th. Though they tried more radiation, eventually the cancer just took over. Just over two months later she would lose her 10 year battle against this horrible disease. Two months after that...I would begin my own battle.

So November is a hard month for me, which is why it's always nice to get away to the Happiest Place on Earth. I'm so glad we were able to go in October, and I hope we get back again soon.

Next week we'll celebrate our 3rd Thanksgiving without her and really most likely will only see my FIL who lives very close to us and who we see often already. My dad I assume will be at home with his girlfriend, several states and hours away from us. So it will be a small gathering just the 6 of us but that's okay. Hopefully we'll be able to see our other family members soon.

DD got some guacamole I think and nachos...something small. My FIL also got some food and we relaxed at a table on the water.
Our favorite QS in Epcot
DD got the No Way Jose of course:
And my favorite Sundae there! But I do make a very large dent lol
The last one was Nov. 2018
When we got to meet :)
So November is a hard month for me, which is why it's always nice to get away to the Happiest Place on Earth. I'm so glad we were able to go in October, and I hope we get back again soon.
I feel for you :hug: February is like that for me as that's when I lost my Dad, it'll be 22 years next Feb. I hope even though you can't be in Disney that you enjoy being around the family this Thanksgiving ❤

When we got to meet :)

I feel for you :hug: February is like that for me as that's when I lost my Dad, it'll be 22 years next Feb. I hope even though you can't be in Disney that you enjoy being around the family this Thanksgiving ❤

Yes our famous Thanksgiving Day meeting...one day we'll meet again I'm sure.

So sorry about your dad. I don't think it ever really gets easy but we learn to deal with the pain better as the years pass. Now I'm not sure really how much family I'll even see at Thanksgiving. I'll elaborate soon.

You should be able to buy a full set without the food. Just talk to a manager. The full set was under $20. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM, LOL!

I did see that in your post/vlog but I think I'll just try to stop by as I can and get a few toys at a time depending on what they have as they are cute but I don't really NEED them.

So I think I'll have some time to do another update or two this evening. First let me do a life update quickly.

The good news...my floors are progressing nicely. They started working on ripping out the hardwood on Friday:

You saw my unfinished kitchen earlier...so the made good progress Friday:

Yesterday the starting putting down the ceramic planks and this was last night:

Now I don't have this same view as of today...but here is my foyer and kitchen now:

Trim still has to be finished and they need to put my refrigerator back. We've been hanging in the basement for two days with the cats like these:
If you look at the top right you'll see the gray one sleeping on the couch/bed that my son is using right now. We all watched the Ravens football game together today...ugh what a mess my Ravens are right now.

Now normally we would have a few people over for the game...like 3 really: my father in law and two other friends. We had dinner with my FIL last night...and I met up with the one friend yesterday afterwards at a restaurant.

So then today...my daughter gets a call from her BFF, the one she spends pretty much night and day with all the time, usually out and about but they were in the car together yesterday...and her BFF has tested positive for COVID. She was tested by her employer...she isn't symptomatic...but that has thrown all of us into a state of caution of course.

Football was just my DH and myself, and my son also is living in the basement with us of course. My oldest son and our dog are at my FILs house...so they are still there. Again no symptoms here...but we can't be too careful. So I helped my VERY upset 18yo work out getting herself tested today. She couldn't get a rapid test but she did get tested and hopefully will have results by Wednesday? In the meantime...we have to be careful of course...and really keep to ourselves...and I'll likely not go to work tomorrow and I'm already off Tuesday.

I feel bad for my daughter who does enjoy going out and about with her friend, usually just to grab food in places here and there but she mentioned the other night they tried to go to several different restaurants before finally finding one that would seat them. Restaurants here are at 25% so finding tables is tough. However right now we are having very nice weather in MD...60s and 50s at times...so we actually ate outside last night so that's good. Still my daughter was in the car with us and my FIL as we went to and from the restaurant...but she sat across from me at the table.

Anyway that's the deal here..our week is in limbo as we figure out if we can safely have my son and FIL over for dinner. Now my FIL was likely exposed last night in the car...but that's about it. Hard to know if he is at risk.

Ok...hopefully I'll get another TR update out soon.

My son tested positive in September ( he was living with us at the time ) He isolated and my husband and I quarantined. We both tested negative . We were both asymptomatic and tested 10 days after exposure. Son was only sick for maybe two days with only mild symptoms. I hope your daughter is negative. Take care and hope you all remain healthy.

On a different note , the floors look great . We just refinished and added hardwoods in our house. What a pain of a project. We left the house for the first few days . Still waiting on the runner for the stairs. The original choice had an issue at the manufacturer so on to plan b and have been waiting for about a month for it to come in and be installed . Thank goodness I am not hosting Thanksgiving!

Floors look nice! I have so many projects around here I want to do, we did a few in the spring when everything was shut down and I guess if that happens again we'll knock one or two more off the list :(

usually out and about but they were in the car together yesterday...and her BFF has tested positive for COVID.
Ugh fingers crossed you're all negative. My nephew in Georgia had to get tested after being considered at "high risk" due to exposure at school but he was negative. We were concerned when Ricky came home from college as well; you just never know but it's harder and harder to live in a bubble as time goes on. I hope her friend is ok too!

DAY FIVE (Also known as Tuesday):

So we were down to our last FULL day of vacation..and our first Magic Kingdom day. Here was our plan:

• TUESDAY: Magic Kingdom day. Our friends have a 6pm flight and we have dinner for the 5 of us at Narcoossee's.
However I had long since cancelled Narcoosee's so our day was pretty open. We were told the boats from WL started at 45 minutes before park opening, so we showed up at the docks around 8:15am. We actually waited until closer to 8:30am before we finally saw a boat in the distance.

This was taken around 8:45am as we approached the docks at MK. We walked through the gates and saw some friends up above us at the train station:

I had to snap some photos before we headed down Main Street...and we were trying to decide where to go first...and the decision was Space Mountain of course. I had already read on social media that the park had been transformed from fall...to this:
Yay for Christmas in November. I think we pretty much walked onto Space Mountain:

We emerged and I think this was when our party may have split up. My friend has asked me about the ride they could see in Tomorrowland that she was sure they had never done...the Astro Orbiter. I think it had a fairly short wait so they were going to ride that and I can't remember where we ended up while they did that. I know whatever it was we timed it about the same, and then we met back up and headed over to here:

The line looked long but it went pretty quickly. My daughter was hangry (again) and we were looking for food for her but really there wasn't much open that early in the morning.

Afterwards I had to snap a photo of the very empty river:

I think we then decided to head towards Haunted Mansion...and I decided to get a snack to eat while we waited in line:
My friend and I ate this little by little, as we stopped we would take a sip or bite, then facemask right back up as we moved.

I ended up on the ride with my son who didn't know about the photo:

and I am not good at bunny ears apparently.

After this I think we circled back to Peter Pan which was showing a 20 minute wait, though the line looked much longer. My kids were sure it was going to take FOREVER...but honestly I think it was pretty close to that 20 minutes.

We were now getting hungry...so since we were near Pinocchio Village Haus we went ahead and place a mobile order there and then went inside. I was concerned we wouldn't find a table for the 7 of us...but we did with the help of a very friendly CM who apparently helped us find a 7th chair for the round table we selected..then told me when I arrived to sit there that there was a charge for my chair. He was very entertaining and kind...so great. Soon DH, who hadn't ordered food, decided he wanted to get a flatbread so he placed an order...and we waited and as he watched the app on my phone...soon the order disappeared. It never told him the order was ready and I was convinced he did SOMETHING. He went up to check on it...they said it wasn't ready. He returned to the table where now the rest of us were close to done or already done. Finally he went back up..and learned somebody on their end did something incorrectly to the order...so he got his food. Needless to say our break was a bit longer than anticipated...but that's okay. When we left the restaurant our next stop was an area my friend's husband had never visited on their two previous trips to the park...and we would do this ride first:

A classic that really must be done every time, we waited pretty much no time for this one.

DAY FIVE (Also known as Tuesday) CONTINUED:

Once off Dumbo we had hoped to ride the Little Mermaid...but it was closed. We were looking for other rides with short lines...and ended up here:

Then we circled back to find Little Mermaid open:

The wait wasn't too bad, though the lines of course looked long, but this now made 3 rides for my friend's husband that he hadn't done before.
After this the guys were done and decided to head back to the room, knowing we had another MK day the next day. The rest of us soldiered on...and decided to wait in line for this:

I think this was about a 40 minute wait and we definitely had to wait for a cleaning cycle as we watched them clean the cars and run them empty.

We didn't have a lot of time left...so we were looking for things with short lines. They had never done Philharmagic either...and though my teen daughter sighed heavily and protested (I told her she was welcome to leave or go elsewhere) we did get in line for that, which was probably the longest I've waited for it...perhaps it was 30 minutes or maybe even a little longer. Still I think this was new to both of them...and I think worth the wait as it's cute.

Outside of that, it was now closing in on 4pm and we needed to get them to the airport. We caught the end of a calvacade as we walked down Main Street. I would be saying goodbye for now...and would be back the next day.

We headed back to WL by boat...and then to our room so my friends could get their luggage. I then drove them to the airport and dropped them off, pretty uneventful. On my drive back home though, DH was constantly texting me about our dinner plans...for which we had none. Nothing I could do to help while driving but he was clearly checking for ADRs for the 5 of us and finding nothing.

I got back to the room and did my own search...yeah there wasn't much available. We somehow decided that The Wave would be good...and it was close...and my daughter learned you could put yourself on the standby waiting list so she did that and then we drove the very short ride over to the Contemporary...where we encountered Fort Knox.

Now I understand the crack down on parking, especially morning and afternoon where people might want to park there for the convenience of walking to MK. However it was after 6pm, Magic Kingdom was closed, and I really don't think the demand for parking was that high there anyway. Yet the guard asked why we were there and I told her we were on the standby list for the Wave. She insisted on seeing the reservation...which my daughter had on her phone in the very back of our SUV so I had her hand it to me. The guard looked at it and then seemed to indicate she wasn't sure that was enough...and then we got the message on the phone that our table was ready...so I showed her and told her we had to go. She finally let us through.

I chose to start my evening with a raspberry mojito...I'm not sure if this was the first or second one because yes it was that good...and I felt it pretty quickly (not surprising as I'd had lunch hours ago and even then I didn't have that much to eat)...so it wasn't long before I was feeling good. We had a booth on the side of the restaurant for the five of us. I may have been a bit loud...and we also ended up video calling my son back home to talk to him a bit.

Oh look mojito...and some delicious bread.

I ordered the fish of the day which was salmon which I love...and it was delicious.

I think this is DHs food...some kind of meat...he enjoyed it.

Now it was time for dessert...and I recalled the mention online here of "the cake"...the one that apparently is normally served at TOTW lounge but with it closed you could get it here. It wasn't listed on the menu...but the waitress mentioned it as an option when we asked about dessert...so of course I had to get it.
TOTALLY worth it. Y'all this is soooooo good...those light layers of goodness...I will return just for the cake...and maybe the mojitos as well.

Knowing that I was probably in no shape to drive, I handed DH the keys as we left and he drove us back to our resort. It is a very short drive after all.

I think we may have packed, or maybe we had done that earlier when we were working on the dinner plans...either way I am sure I was in bed quite soon. Our last Disney night...so sad!

Attachments

• IMG_20201103_155404667.jpg
    IMG_20201103_155404667.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
Love your new flooring. Prayers that your daughter and the rest of you test negative.

Thank you so much.

My son tested positive in September ( he was living with us at the time ) He isolated and my husband and I quarantined. We both tested negative . We were both asymptomatic and tested 10 days after exposure. Son was only sick for maybe two days with only mild symptoms. I hope your daughter is negative. Take care and hope you all remain healthy.

On a different note , the floors look great . We just refinished and added hardwoods in our house. What a pain of a project. We left the house for the first few days . Still waiting on the runner for the stairs. The original choice had an issue at the manufacturer so on to plan b and have been waiting for about a month for it to come in and be installed . Thank goodness I am not hosting Thanksgiving!

Ah...I'm already 98% sure DH had it back in February...well before anybody knew "it" was a thing...and he was really sick for many days and some time afterwards, though not hospitalized thankfully. We all ended up not having it then thankfully.

Yes I'm so happy with these floors. We removed the wood because years of pets meant I either had to refinish them or replace them...and I really liked the idea of the ceramic that looks like wood. Ugh sorry about your nightmare...our flooring has of course also been an issue. I plan to write the company once I finally get this done and get it resolved. We are doing Thanksgiving...though "hosting" isn't saying much as it's only our 5 plus MAYBE my FIL depending on how things go with this other situation with my daughter.

Floors look nice! I have so many projects around here I want to do, we did a few in the spring when everything was shut down and I guess if that happens again we'll knock one or two more off the list :(

Ugh fingers crossed you're all negative. My nephew in Georgia had to get tested after being considered at "high risk" due to exposure at school but he was negative. We were concerned when Ricky came home from college as well; you just never know but it's harder and harder to live in a bubble as time goes on. I hope her friend is ok too!

Thanks...I know the feeling, if you notice in the photos I am working on painting the steps in the foyer...and by working I mean it's been something in progress for over a year. Well the steps were replaced a year ago as of April...and I finally started to paint them this past March...and I still have a ways to go. I'm hoping to get motivated now to really bring this whole area together.

Yeah this is a scary time we living through and we know we will all most likely be exposed or have it or carry it at some point. I don't blame her friend, it's not like she really goes anywhere either other than with my daughter, to restaurants where they are masked except when eating, but she did just return from a trip with her family to Texas...so it's possible she was exposed then. However you really don't know...for all we know we were exposed or had it or carried it and passed it to her. We just really don't know which is why this whole thing is so scary because of how well it hides and then how you can pass it along and really risk others and not even know it. It sucks.

Reactions: DLo
Ok quick update here...house is getting back to normal after final trimwork was done on Monday. I have so much dust and dirt to clean up, but at least I got my kitchen back in order:

I have some new throw rugs on order for the foyer now. I'm so happy with how this all turned out.

My dog is happy to be back home too:

For those wondering about our COVID19 situation...no news yet on my daughter's test from Sunday. My FIL has decided to join us for Thanksgiving though. It's clear he's kinda bored and lonely just based on his social media this week. I honestly still don't think Noelle's test will come back positive, but she's made several attempts to get a rapid test this week with no luck.

I had to work today but at least got out early and then hit the tennis court for a few hours. It's high-50s weather here but good for tennis. We are going to try again on Friday.

In Disney news, I guess by now everybody has ready about the McD's toys being pulled. At least now I don't have to try to find more toys...at least until they start stocking them again.

So tomorrow we'll just be having our family here for the holiday. Now that the Ravens-Steelers football game was moved to Sunday, maybe we'll have people over for that but we'll see.

Other than that, should be a busy day tomorrow and then I'm back at work on Friday for a few hours.

Sending you kind thoughts and hope you managed to enjoy Thanksgiving. Losing a parent is hard but time does ease the rawness of emotion eventually and you have so many happy memories of times spent with your mom to cherish.

Your floors looks gorgeous. Delighted for you that they are now finished and you’ve got your kitchen back.
I’m finally all caught up on your report. You accomplished a lot at MK with your friends. Love how empty the park looks. Glad the guard at the Contemporary decided to let you in for dinner (which looked lovely). You deserved those couple cocktails after your busy day:goodvibes

Hope your daughter is keeping well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter