Fairy Godmailer needed!

I will be there April 5-9. I would be happy to send a couple of postcards. PM with your info!!

Could someone do one for my little sister? we wont be going to Disneyland anytime soon.. we went for our :bday: trip last week... so could it be a belated bday wish? thx.. plz PM me and ill give you the info :)

I arrived in so calif yesterday and am going to dland on March 2 - would be happy to send out postcards to any one who would like them.

I will be in Disneyland from 3/5 - 3/7 for a short trip and then we'll be on our way to Hawaii. I can send a few cards. PM me with your information. When I get enough requests, I'll update this post :).

I am another willing "Fairy Godmailer"....we'll be there March 6-9. It sure would be fun! If anyone out there has a request send me a pm. :wave:

:wave: pixiedust: Hey all, ill be more than glad to be a fairy godmailer to someone:)
I have the following postcards: Mickey & Pals, Cinderella, and a Tinkerbell one.. they wouldn't be postmarked from CA because I live in Arizona. Let me know if i have any takers:) pixiedust:

~Juliette

She is so chuffed, she is 5 and read it herself the only word she got confused with was "Minnie" which I found surprising.

I have to say I have never seen such lovely stamps, if we get mail from US it is usually franked, I love those little father christmas stamps, if I wouldn't damage the pc I would peel them off for my scrapbooking.

ps the writing is beautiful

I will be there April 12-17 and would be happy to send some Disney smiles to someone.

Let me know if you need a Fairy Godmailer in your life.

Hey All! I will be leaving for Disneyland this tuesday (march 21) and I will be more than glad to send someone's child a postcard from his or her fav. character.. if i am having a lucky day... and i find the character, I'll ask them to sign the fron of the card :) for a little extra effect on disney magic! PM me or email me :) ::yes:: :flower3:
I will do up to 3 postcards... :)

See ya 'round!
-Juliette

What a neat idea! Thank you to all of you godmailers out there!

We cannot make it to Disneyland this year for our annual birthday trips in April and May, much to the dismay of my oldest. We usually go for each girl's birthday and make a big deal out of it (Daddy's got a new job, so we just can't do it this time). Would some of you be willing to send a postcard or two with birthday wishes to my girls? Valerie's favorties are Sleeping Beauty and Minnie Mouse (she'll be six in April). Rebecca's favorties are Cinderella and Donald Duck (she'll be two in May).

Thank you again and belssings to those of you who are mailing to these kids (not just mine!).

Kathleen

Kathleen I will happily do both of your daughters if suitable I can send anytime between 6th April and 22nd April, pm me if this is okay

My boys and I leave in the morning! March 18th and will be there until the 22nd. The first to email me a mailing address, we'd be happy to send postcards or schedules if you are going soon. We can't do everyone, but the first handful to email us we'd be happy to send some postcards or grab maps/schedules for! Rhonda

jgreenshoes@msn.com is our email address

My kids received their postcard today! Their faces were amazed and so excited at getting a card signed by Mickey. My daughter (4) said...mom, when we go we have to visit with Mickey first to thank him for the card...he's such a smart mouse isn't he!? My son (6) thought it was "so cool". And the youngest (2) just kept saying "mouse, mouse!" We leave in a month and a half and this was the perfect excitement builder!

Thanks again!

we will be heading out there in 3 weeks or so. if anyone is intersted, i can send some postcards. pm me w/the info. would be happy to spread some pixie dust your way...make a child smile! :flower:

i am still able to do one more ( i am already doing it for 2 different families..:) ) i am always glad to spread some pixie dust!

I emailed you. I hope you get it. We will be there from April 9-14 We have a DD 10, DD 5, DS 3 turning 4 at the park. Thank you so much!

Nichol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter