Fairy Godmailer needed!

I just got back from DL & Paradise Pier & have a couple of postcards - pm me if you would like one sent to your child(ren).

I am a DL AP and will be there Easter Sunday. I would be happy to do a FairGodmailer for anyone.

Someone just did this for my daughter from WDW b/c we are going there for Christmas and they signed "can't wait to see you for Christmas" .

She just got it in the mail today.

I would love to pay it forward. Send me a PM with the details ie favorite character, name and address. If I can't get the character's signature, I will sign it from Mickey & Minnie.

When I was on my honeymoon last week I kept on seeing the postcards and mailboxes and there were no children to send them too. :sad2: I would love to do the fairy godmailer!!

Tiffer was kind enough to be a fairy godmailer and send my son a postcard with a wonderful picture of Mickey and signatures from two characters (Minnie and Tigger)!! Just too cool!! Thank You Tiffer!!!

We will be at DLR June 4 - 7, so if I can spread some pixie dust by continuing Tiffer's kindness and being a fairy godmailer for someone, let me know.

we will be there May 1-5 if any body would like !!!!!!!

if anyone could please send me and my husband a card or two it would be greatly appreciated... just celebrated our 7 month wedding anniversary. got married in anaheim and spent 5 days at the park for our honeymoon..my favorite disney character is stitch and my hubby's is jack skellington. anyone willing to do this will have our most sincere thanks!!!

i think we'll end up doing this to when we go back in october.

:cheer2:

My DH and I are going June 20-25. I would love to play Fairy Godmailer! Just PM me the info for the recipients. Also, my DH would love to receive a post card from DL before we go. I think that would really make his day!

The kids got their very adorable card today and they were thrilled and totally blown away that they would get a personal card. It was so cute! Thank you so much, and I hope you and Fiona enjoyed your long trip. Teresa, Ashlee and Jaymes in Idaho.

My pleasure

I am suprised it took so long, the postcards sent to South Africa and Britain on the same day in the same post box arrived last week! Sounds like the American postal system is as dodgy as the British. Glad they enjoyed it anyway.

Joanne

:sunny:

We're headed out to DL early August. I'd love for our DD to get a card, and will be able and happy to return the favor when we get there. Thanks!

Rini

MulanFan, I'll be happy to do this for you. I tried to send you a PM but the feature doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
Please send me a PM with your DD's name and address and I'll put a postcard in the mail to her!

No worrys mulanfan,Califgirl will take good care of you. :thumbsup2 She sent postcards to my 2 g-kids. They got a real kick out of it. :cool1:
Thanks again Califgirl! ;) darph

Thanks so much for the offer! Califgirl, I've sent you a PM. Darph, glad your g-kids had fun. I can't wait to see the face on DD. We're going in August, so if anyone needs a Fairy Godmailer, please let me know. Thanks!

Rini

Would someone be willing to send 2 postcards for my little cousins that are going to be visiting July 6 - 11? Please let me know - I will PM the information. :cheer2:

I will be happy to send postcards......will be in DL from July 12-17. I just asked Califgirl to send one to my daughter....and am offering to do the same for whoever would like one.

Just send me the info.......what Disney character/postcard you would like......and a little info (when you're coming.....something you would like included in the message) and the mailing address.

What a nice idea that we can all do these "acts of kindness" for each other......it keeps the magic alive......and we can keep this going on "forever!"

If interested, just send me a PM with info
:sunny:

Thank you Califgirl, my little cousins, Whitney and Gabe were so excited to get their postcards. They leave tomorrow. You helped make their trip even more special. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

Just checking to see if anyone would like postcards from Disney. We're leaving early next week and we're only there for a day and a half, so please PM me ASAP.

Hoping to keep the pixie dust going ...

Rini

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter