***Fall Jam/Jelly Exchange***CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Strawberry, apple, pumpkin....here are just a few flavors of jams/jellies, or even butters that could be included in this exchange. Just add up $10.00 worth of items for this exchange, and extras if you wish and send them to your exchange pal.

Send by Wed. Sept. 27th.

Why not get some jams and jellies from this exchange to have at your holiday gatherings or for your morning toast. :thumbsup2

To sign up, pm me the following info....and please sign up ONLY if you are able to come through with your part of the exchange.

Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges you would like to send-
Any allergies-
Likes-
Dislikes-
*If you have participated in past jam/jelly exchanges and would to be paired up with someone other then your past pal, please let me know who your pal was and I will try to match you up with someone different....if not, then you may recieve the same pal depending on how many participants we have :goodvibes .

strawberry_jam.jpg

Sign me up. It's been a while since I have done an exchange. I'm excited for this one!

I just PM'd you! I'm so excited about this one!

Would anyone else like to join us? Go out into your speciality stores, fruit stands....and find those unique jams and jellies that are made in your area and send them to your pal :thumbsup2 .

Oh right Patsy, the orchard is open and they're having some picking apple festival this weekend. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter