Fantasia Gardens Question...HELP!!

OK Now....If you three can't play nicely together I'll have to split you up...

In an effort to get the best possible answer for all three of you ....I have consulted *Miss Cleo* (the psychic)....

According to the professional ;) ........

wdwoldtimer - You should use a Blue Ball, signifying the forceful power of moving waters. ;)

Miss Jasmine - You should use a Purple Ball, signifying the mystic forces of the unknown. ;)

DisneyJen - You should use a Pink Ball, signifying the reigning power of fire. ;)

I hope this dosn't cause any dissention in the ranks ... because you *all * are very important to us over in the Parks Game.

See yall back in the CC. :smooth:

Good heavens, was that a STAR WARS quote by mlcar?!?!? Or was that Kimbo in disguise? Not so sure if the lefty putter advantage works when the player has two left feet and two left thumbs. The ladies better stick with the righty putters....no telling what kind of accident can occur. Pink balls CAN'T be the better ones cuz pink's a GIRLY color. And we all know golf is a MAN'S sport!! Sheesh.

Hi JGates...how's your brother, Bill? If you see him, tell him he owes me 10 bucks....darn deadbeat! Thanks for the info on the other courses...maybe we'll add them on the SGA Pro Tour. Just curious, where do you catch the Disney bus to Wisconsin Dells and Branson & Rapid City SD? Is that the red flag bus that you catch at the Transportation and Ticket Center? And sorry you can't make it to the big event, but ESPN is giving full coverage and there's going to be a special interview on ABC with Barbara Walters. Ok ok....she made me cry on national TV. She kept prodding me about the pin I lost, I just couldn't hold it in.

MickeyBabe, I think Miss Cleo has played too many mini-golf games with her crystal ball and cracked it. According to the scientific data given to me by GEM (and GEM is the world renowned course pro at Fantasia) Blue iis the WORST ball for men to use. I think you're siding with the ladies and trying to throw my game off!!:mad: :mad:

Don't worry about OT MickeyBabe ... he is just getting very nervous about the Shantu Open which will be played at Fantasia next month.

Now that we have the ball and putter questions answered I was wondering if anyone can tell us about the course conditions ... how hard it the astro turf stuff? In order to get the proper lie I need to know if the greens are fast.:p

TIA!!

MickeyBabe, thank you for the sage advice. How did you know purple is my favorite color? :)

And OT is a little sensative about the color blue, don't mind him. :p

And I see Jen has already asked my question about course conditions. jgates mentioned being the last ones let on the course, do you remember what time that was??? Thanks! Jen is a morning person, OT is a night person, I'm in the middle, so I'm trying to plan the time just right. Thanks.

Miss Cleo already knew you were going to say that about her.

Yes, pink IS a girlie color, which adds greatly to its superiority. OT, you are correct. I'm am quite sure a man invented golf. What woman would make up a game to hit a teeny little WHITE ball with the skinniest stick you can find, AND add all the rules and regs about keeping your one arm straight and the other bent, head down, club open, follow through, blah, blah, blah. And the high score wins - go figure. Thank goodness women stepped in to introduce the colored balls and thos snazzy little shoes with the fringe on them. Beats kneepants any time.

Sheeshidunno what the winner gets mlcar ... we have been so busy setting up the rules and trying to decide who gets what color ball that we have not gotten to that all important prize ... of course there is always the bragging rights:cool:

I was thinking that we should set up a poll and have people vote as to what the stakes are. Or have people give us their ideas. I don't know. What do you think Jen and OT? Anyone else?

Of course it will have to do with the parks ... what do folks suggest?

Nervous?? Who's nervous? I'm not nervous! I'm just a mean cranky old man who's going to teach these girls a lesson on the golf course.

Hmm...Miss Cleo knew I was going to say that, huh? So maybe she DOES have mystical powers. Blue, huh? How unusual. I'll have to check with GEM on this. you know, I just noticed MickeyBabe put one of these :( in her post. Looks like a blue ball, doesn't it? A subliminal message I think. There must be a secret plot to get me to use a blue ball. I think my opponents have hired Miss Cleo to put a spell on me. I'm not going near a blue ball now. I wonder if I can make a special request to have them all removed from the course?

You almost got the history of golf right, ml. Actually it was a woman who invented all that stuff. The only contribution men gave was cutting the grass, we're not that creative.

The stakes....hmm...what are the stakes anyway? All I know is that they are high.

Yes, I'd like to know the latest you can start a round too. Can you really go at 11:59PM??

OT I think you meant 11:59 PM not AM ... you hardly ever see that time of day :rolleyes:

I am sure GEM will confirm this but you CAN golf one minute before NOON.

Miss Cleo knew you were going to make that sarcastic remark about casting a spell, so she already put one on you this a.m.

I think you're getting nervous, Jen. Seeing things....hallucinating. I see PM! But I don't have time for this, I'm under attack. I think I've upset Miss Cleo and she's conjured up an army of blue ball spirits to attack me.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

See? There they are now!! Help!!

Cheating already OT ... and we haven't even teed off:( Everyone can see that you edited your post right after I pointed out the faux pas.

Are cheaters banned for life at Fantasia?

OT is cheating by changing his posts. I will now say a rosary for him and pray over his soul.

So really does anyone know how late we can tee off?

:( :( OT:( :(

First you angered Miss Cleo (as she knew you would) and now Jen & Jas, too.

I think you need to give them their choice of colored balls and you should play with the black one. This will show them you are truly sorry.

So Miss Cleo has you on the run OT?? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

11:59 PM? Don't you think that 01:17 would be more appropriate?
After all reversed it is '71:10 (year/month)? ;) I think there is something magical there!!!

How about playing for: Loser buys unlimited Margaritas at the San Angel Inn. :D :D :D :D

:smooth:

No in all seriousness OT, you *are right* you should probably use the moss green ball....Yeah that's the ticket...the green ball :bounce: yeah...(doing her best Jon Lovitz Liar impression) ;) ;) ;)

:smooth:

Cheating? Moi? Why I've never done anything even remotely unethical in my life! Jas, you know that! I think you're confused again, Jen. I have a new signature, don't you know. Instead of listing all the hotels I've stayed at I put:

"Last edited by wdwoldtimer on 07-18-2002 at 11:02 AM"

at the bottom of every post, in tiny font. Me? Do something underhanded? What an outrage!

Now can someone do :( sometheing about all :( these #$&*@! :( :( :( :( blue balls!?!? :( :( And green balls aren't allowed on the course, they get lost on the playing green and people end up tripping over them and breaking bones. Disney doesn't want any more lawsuits.

Can't play for margaritas wither, cuz I don't drink them. And we all know I'm going to win, despite the fact that I have a team of females on here, plotting against me. (Don't make me call up my reserves, Higgsy, Dave and A-Dad) It's got to be something I can at least enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter