Fantasia Gardens Question...HELP!!

:smooth: Don't worry OT... you won't be drinking them.... you'll be buying them! ;)

As a matter of fact, It's afternoon now, A nice refreashing Dole Whip-arita sounds pretty good! :D DJen, MissJ, here's one on me!! *Cheers*!!!

:smooth:

P.S. Here's a Pink Squirell for you OT!!! ;)

Thanks MickeyBabe ... we know the sun is always over the yard arm somewhere;)

Do they have black balls at Fantasia? I suspect they will create a blacklist once the Shantu Open in over:eek:

I think a yard arm is part of a boat, you mount your boat navigation junk on it. You see Jen plays with toy ships in her jacuzzi.

What this has to do with golfing I don't know. But since we've been unceremoniously booted down to the Community Board for having *gasp* a little fun along with asking legitimate Park related questions, it's ok Jen talk in nautical terms.

In the spirit of the CB, I find everything said in this thread offensive. I find golf offensive. I find people asking whether they can photocopy their park passes without damaging the magnetic strip offensive. And I want to eat some WDW dirt.

Jen, I think the stress of the situation or the spirit of the blue balls or both are getting to OT. Myabe we should have the men in the white jackets meet us at the course. Or perhaps we can call Ms. Cleo up and she can reverse her spell.

Trying to get this back on course (ha-ha)...anyone have any other ideas of what we can play for.

P.S. OT, you better start getting to bed earlier if you are going to function on our hours. Last night was even a work night. Sheesh.

Jas I a agree that it looks as though OT is caving under the pressure of the Shantu Open combined with Miss Cleo :( :( :(

OT is correct on the yard arm answer ... and those of us who are sailors know that once the sun is over the yard arm it is permissible to consume Dole Whip-aritas.

Maybe the loser has to participate in a commando type tour of one of the parks ... winner's choice and winner's hours :D

I know what you can play for!!! One loser buys a round of Dole Whips and the second loser buys a round of Margaritas? And the winner - he/she has to buy squat!!!

As for left handed putters - I am as left-handed as you can get - and I also have a *magical piece* that you are all missing that will aid any one of you in this game. ( I read the thread and you stated that you need it)

Problem is - I will not play favourites ...so the first one of you three to send me a PM with their proper mailing address will receive this *magical piece* of equipment in the mail that you MUST bring to the order of Shantu for good luck!!! (it's a sure winner)

Ok - who's it gonna be???

Great idea Madonna! OT doesn't do margaritas and since he will lose Jas and I win:smooth:

Of course OT isn't awake yet so either Jas or I got to you first :D

I bet Jen has beat me, as she saw this way before me. Sheesh, I already lost the first round. Is that Ms. Cleo I hear??!!??!! :(

Jas you know me so well!!! This means you buy the first round ... Dole Whips ... OT has to buy the Margaritas:D

Madonna has already exchanged the details of the magical piece of equipment ... and no, it is not 71 feet long:smooth:

Originally posted by DisneyJen
Madonna has already exchanged the details of the magical piece of equipment ... and no, it is not 71 feet long:smooth:
:eek: I am not going to say anything...I am not goin to say anything...I am not going to say anything :p

bump

just me....practicing my foot wedge in case I ever get on a mini-course with this group. Mind if I play through?

Thanks for the bump Granny ...

OT doesn't do margaritas and he complained that the Dole Whips are all the way over in MK:earseek:

Come on folks we need some ideas on what the winner of the Shantu Open will receive.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

How about a Mickey Ears hat embroidered with

"Inaugural Shantu Open"
"2002"

:smooth:

Ohhh I like that idea MickeyBabe, especially since I look so cute in Mickey ears.

And then maybe the loser can take the blue ball home with him/her to be followed around by the Spirit of the Blue Ball until the next competition. :( :( :( :( :(

:p

Great idea MBabe ... and OT can walk around with Mickey ears that say, in all caps, LOSER since Jas and I will tie for first place I am sure:p

lol, Jen. :) Wouldn't it be something if we all tied?? Then what?? Sudden Death playoff? Huh? Looks like we need to revisit the rules. rofl

I was over at WDW yesterday. If it wasn't for the rain, I was thinking of sneaking over and playing a round. However that would be cheating, and that would have been wrong. :p I mean neither of you ever break the rules.

Okay does anybody else have any ideas for the winner's prize?

Maybe we should put a link to this thread from the trivia thread. What do you think?

Good idea....you do it, Jas. I can't because we were kicked down here to the CB and it wouldn't be right to corrupt the people on the Planning Board with this useless drivel. And you know me, I always abide by the rules and behave ethically.

Ever since they cancelled Early Entry....you know, I just realized that life is so precious and it can turn around on a moment's notice. You never know when your whole trip schedule will get blown, with only 6 short months to plan a new one, WITHOUT EE....gasp. So I won't clog up the Parks board anymore with this - I might take away bandwidth from some desperate plea for help like, "Does anyone know how big the autograph books are at Disney? I am trying to plan for how much room we need to have for carrying items. " Or "Will the xray machines at the airport overexpose the film in my digital camera??" Or my all time favorite, "Can I eat the dirt in WDW?" :p

rotflmao - and I thought it was just me who thought like that OT...my favourite is still "Does anyone know if it's safe to drink the water in It's a Small World...."lol....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter