Fantasia Gardens Question...HELP!!

Laughing sinisterly ... Thanks to Madonna I will have the *MAGICAL* power to win ... be very very afraid OT and Jas:p

OT, Jen and Jasmine...... I have WDWWDS business related questions....

Does Fantasia Gardens have any (tasty) water hazards?

If so, do you have enough bottles to accomodate collection of samples?

Do you need a refresher course in Cast Member Schmoozing?

:smooth:

Not only do I have the *MAGICAL* waters from WDWWDS to help me ... I have the power of special tool ... Code named *71*

And we all know ... Jas loves us equally, but differently:earseek:

You guys are having waaay too much fun...I want in!
I know...I can be the official score keeper! And I'll do the golf claps for you all.

You do know, MK, that this is strip-mini golf? The losers of each hole have to remove an article of clothing, except for the official score keeper, who has to take something off at EVERY hole. Don't ask me, dem's da rules...I didn't make them.

Just wanted to let you know ahead of time, in case you weren't comfortable with that. Plus I'm thinking that by the time we reach the 9th hole, you'll certainly be walking around BAREFOOT! I know how some people are shy about exposing their feet in public.

MK - what are golf claps?

Also, about the secret weapon? Legal or not legal. I don't think even Ms. Cleo has a secret weapon. I think you can get voted off the golf course for having a secret weapon. So better keep it concealed. Concealed weapons are not only acceptable, they are encouraged.

Hmmm OT, no, I did not realize it was strip mini golf. Guess I'd better get my feet in shape now. Anyone have a loofa sponge?

A golf clap is the nice, polite, quiet kind that's loud enough to show encouragement without being so loud that it breaks the golfers concentration. It's quite difficult to master.

Mlcar, the secret weapon is something that Madonna has invented ... If i told you what it was I would have to slap you silly:rolleyes: Trust me ... it will be well concealed:earseek:

Speaking of secret weapons..... Have you seen "Bull Durham"... in that movie Nuke (Tim Robbins character) dons womens under garments under his uniform to improve his concentration.... so... if OT seems to be (ahehem...) making adjustments.... he may be wearing a "Secret Weapon"(more than likely black and lacey).... Now isn't it the job of the "Official" score keeper (MK that'd be you) to frisk the players for hidden contraband??? :eek:

MBabe you must have very good sources to have learned about OT's secret weapon. Although the color is right the rest of it isn't ... it's really a black leather thong:smooth:

I thought I was the one with the black leather thong. When did OT get it?

Jas remember you lost it to OT the last time we had a competition ... the sake and sushi event?

I think MickeyBabe deserves a promotion and one of those hefty WDWWDS bonuses.

I'm wondering if Jen's secret weapon requires batteries??

Jas, I took the liberty of using your black leather thong....I'll wash it before returning it, don't worry.

Yeah and she calls it her "pager"
OT, just as long as its clean.

No OT ... Madonna can confirm that no energy source is needed ... that's the real MAGIC:p

No wonder Jen's always getting paged! And here I thought it was because she's a WDWWDS exec.

Jen's right - no energy source needed (REAL women don't need batteries...humm..but that's a whole other thread)

But yes - Jen can keep it concealed.

Funny thing - I was under the impression that OT's thong was red with black Mickey Mouse heads all over it...?

Madonna you are right that OT's thong is red with black Mickey Mouse heads but he is wearing Jas' since he lost the sake eating and sushi drinking contest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter