**Fantasy Becomes Reality** Group--5/19/2012 (INDEX/ROLE CALL, PAGE 1--ENTRY 1)

Hellooooooooo......is anybody out there?

Jeez, I miss coming here to see who posted what!!!! Can we just rewind and all do it over again? Please?

Tony, I know what you mean. I don't think we'll see another group as connected and friendly as this one was (must have been some KLPer influence in there somewhere!)

It was a great group indeed :dance3:. Being a KLPer, I have to say that they are a great influence :grouphug:. Like Tony, I am really missing going to this thread multiple times a day, seeing what has been posted :guilty:. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the planning part of our Disney trips, so it makes me sad that it is over for now (until I head to WDW with my friends in November :dance3:). I somehow think that some of us will cruise again someday pirate:.

I totally agree! We spent so much time together before the cruise and it just feels so strange not checking in here on a daily basis. We may have to set up a facebook page or something. They may get tired of us keeping this thread alive. :rolleyes1

Kathy, we're going to WDW in Nov. too! Taking our grandkids. We'll be there 11/3-11/11. Going to do the family 5K on the 10th. We have a wedding to attend in Calif. in Sept. so we are going to work in time to see World of Color and the new Cars land. Looking forward to that!

I totally agree! We spent so much time together before the cruise and it just feels so strange not checking in here on a daily basis. We may have to set up a facebook page or something. They may get tired of us keeping this thread alive. :rolleyes1

Kathy, we're going to WDW in Nov. too! Taking our grandkids. We'll be there 11/3-11/11. Going to do the family 5K on the 10th. We have a wedding to attend in Calif. in Sept. so we are going to work in time to see World of Color and the new Cars land. Looking forward to that!

We already have a FB page......

https://www.facebook.com/pages/May-19th-2012-Disney-Fantasy-7-Night-Eastern-Caribbean-Cruise/167820889910863?ref=ts

So who here is on Facebook and have you joined that page???

We are talking about throwing a weeklong Disney trip into next year.....just to enjoy the parks. We will see....

Also, big milestone for us.....I've said for years that I'd move to Florida in a heartbeat, but Susan's rheumatoid arthritis was the hinderance. Well, Kelsey is talking about Disneys college program, and Susan has said that if Kelsey goes, so do we! How cool would that be? Truth is...Susan would have trouble moving away from family, but with us down there, I'm confident that we would see family members fairly frequently.

Yikes....posted under Susan's account!!

--Tony

Debbie:

We'll be there on 11/3 too. 4 night cruise then back for Thurs and Fri. Hope to see you there!

John

Debbie:

We'll be there on 11/3 too. 4 night cruise then back for Thurs and Fri. Hope to see you there!

John

John, I'm jealous! You get to go on another cruise.

Okay. The rest of you need to come on down to WDW in Nov.!

Sorry - in November, I'll be at Disneyland and California Adventure. Sounds like a good mini reunion though. Enjoy everyone and I hope you all have a safe 4th of July. I'm moving over 4th of July for the second year in a row - hopefully this is it for a while.

I definitely miss everyone from our group and being on the Fantasy - thank you to all that have shared pictures. One of these days I will get some posted somewhere - just need to have life settle down a bit.

Enjoy all! Talk to you later!

Horns!! (And ignore DizDaddy in the background, I didn't realize he was in the video until I got home!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NiHmiLYU7A

I look like:

1) I'm lost :confused3

2) I've got amnesia :confused::confused::confused::confused:

3) I just realized I'm on a boat :boat: (and a fine one at that :love:)

4) I just realized that there's horns :scared1:

5) I can't find my wife :moped:, who intended to capture the sound clips :music:.

6) ****ALL OF THE ABOVE**** :thumbsup2

Gee, thanks Joe, for proving once and for all that I *am* as dumb as I look!!!

:)

Does anyone have big 4th of July plans? Us, we are going to a pool party at Susan's brother's house. Not quite Hawaii (hello, Mati), but it should be fun.

So it appears the last of the 2013 itineraries have been announced, so hopefully the 2014 dates will come before too long, but I still think it will be end of Sept-thru mid October before we see anything.

My 4th of July will consist mostly of unpacking boxes in the house I'm now renting. Should be quite exciting!! A pool party sounds like fun, especially with the forecast I saw for your area tomorrow. Have fun and have a drink for me.

Barb

Thank you for posting that ... we were close to you in table number!!! Enjoyed the video and reliving this wonderful cruise ... TFS!

Cheryl

Awesome! Thanks for posting the video.....

Susan just bought an iMac and is working on a video compilation. This is in addition to our redoing the extra bedroom in a DCL fashion. Kidding. You. Not.

We have an all white down in a duvet, we have the Mickey blanket at the foot of the bed, and we have the coveted red pillow. We haven't ordered the coveted sleeping pillows yet, but some of our family has....and got them from one of the other cruise lines. We've added other decorative pillows to pull it all together, but that room will become an official Disney room. Construction starts next week to put in porthole windows and take out the traditional windows.

(Kidding.)

So hopefully we will post something soon. I think we have had less than zero minutes available to even look thru all of our photos. I think part of it is the fact that we know if we sit and look thru nearly 3000 pics, we will just get depressed that we are not on the cruise and that the next one is SO FAR OFF.

Gotsta say it again.....I really miss the activity that was occurring on this board. Where is everyone?????:confused3

Gotsta say it again.....I really miss the activity that was occurring on this board. Where is everyone?????:confused3

I check back every couple days, mostly hoping that somebody starts a meet thread for the Dec. 28, 2013 Wonder. I don't want to be the first one to post. I did that for this one & eventually somebody created a new thread. I am not the right one to maintain the first page. Also, I am really hoping for something different in 2014 and we will move our currently scheduled cruise. I am not excited about Mexico & no Castaway Cay at all.

I'm in everyday and still have notifications on. But . . . "yesterday's over my shoulder, can't look backward too long. there's just too much to see waiting in front of me."

August trip coming up soon, and two cruises yet to come. Starting to plan a Sept 2013 trip to Aulani with a weeklong Hawai'i island cruise beforehand. Hope to get in a short late winter (early March maybe) trip to WDW. So much fun to be had yet, but I HAVE to get out of this 100 degree Philly weather and down to FL where the weather is cooler! :rotfl2:

My wife just posted this to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5hCAPH9nXc

Edited to add that this video is 15 minutes.

Thanks for posting this great video! Wonderful memories for sure!

Tony, I think it's great that you'll have a room all done up in Disney style. Looking forward to seeing Susan's video.

I love vacation planning, and all the lead up to the big trip. I really had the blues, bad, this time after we came back. I'm over the blues now and can look back and enjoy the memories. But I just realized, I'm always planning for our next vacation, the countdown IS on, even though I don't know when the next one will be. That makes me feel a bit better.

Thanks for the video. I am not posting here much at all. Based on posts I made here I was personally attacked elsewhere on the internet and having that happen makes a person lose trust in communicating online. I had a great time on the cruise and glad I got to meet everyone.

Thanks for the video. I am not posting here much at all. Based on posts I made here I was personally attacked elsewhere on the internet and having that happen makes a person lose trust in communicating online. I had a great time on the cruise and glad I got to meet everyone.

It stinks that somebody felt the need to attack you elsewhere on the internet because you posted on Disney forums. That's not a reflection on you, that's a reflection on the person who felt the need to smack you down. Without knowing specifics (really not my business anyway), I have to think it's the knee-jerk reaction of a petty, jealous person who can't stand the fact that you get to be who you are.

Hi everyone - glad to see I'm not the only one who checks in once in a while. I also still get my notifications regarding our thread. Don't have any cruises planned for a while but am going to Disneyland Nov 12 - 16 with my niece. It should be fun - it will be our first trip just the two of us (she will have just turned 18).

Amy - that's too bad someone small had to try to take you down with them. I agree with Joe - they're just jealous you're able to be yourself.

Tony and Sue - You'll have to show us the pictures of the bedroom once it's done - sounds like something my sister would attempt.

Have fun everyone and enjoy the rest of your summer - it's going quickly!

Barb

I look like:

1) I'm lost :confused3

2) I've got amnesia :confused::confused::confused::confused:

3) I just realized I'm on a boat :boat: (and a fine one at that :love:)

4) I just realized that there's horns :scared1:

5) I can't find my wife :moped:, who intended to capture the sound clips :music:.

6) ****ALL OF THE ABOVE**** :thumbsup2

Gee, thanks Joe, for proving once and for all that I *am* as dumb as I look!!!

:)

Hi fellow DISers!

I still get notifications but don't come to post much. Not much is new here; my job is about to start up again (college mental health counselor) in three weeks, and I'm looking forward to it. I miss seeing my clients and getting to use my skills.

We took a trip to Hilton Head over the 4th of July (not the DVC hotel, though we did pop over to tour it), so that helped with the post-cruise blues.

I hope all are doing well. I just have to say, Tony, that I LOVED your commentary on your behavior in this video. I especially loved you scratching your head. Your analysis made it hilarious. And as someone who was stuck on the stairs going from deck 2 down to deck 1 when the captain played the horns, I never got to hear them, so thanks, Joe, for posting this!

Good night, all!

Jenny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter