• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Movie?

Favorite Disney Movie?

• Cinderella

• Sleeping Beauty

• Beauty and the Beast

• Aladdin

• Mulan

• Pocahontas

• Little Mermaid

• Hercules

• Pinoccio (sp.?)

• Toy Story

• Dumbo

• Any other obvious one I forgot! (sorry I did!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

britterbell

DIS Veteran
Hey everybody! I was wondering which (classic) Disney Movie everybody likes the best! My vote was for Mulan!

I voted for The Little Mermaid. I still love that movie. When I was a kid I used to play mermaids all the time. I so wanted to be Ariel! :)

:goodvibes Don't know if this is a classic and I know it's Disney/Pixar but we love The Incredibles and Cars.;)

Well I'm "one jump" ahead of you guys! :lmao: (GET IT? If you don't you'll get it right about...now)

Aladdin!

I voted for Beauty and the Beast, but my true favorites are between Snow White, and Mary Poppins. (Showing my age, I guess;) )

There are decades full of wonderful movies to choose from. I can't imagine growing up without Disney movies. Oh! the horror!:eek:

I voted for Beauty and the Beast, but my true favorites are between Snow White, and Mary Poppins. (Showing my age, I guess;) )

There are decades full of wonderful movies to choose from. I can't imagine growing up without Disney movies. Oh! the horror!:eek:

I totally agree! What would childhood be like if Disney wasn't there to entertain me and give me wholesome fun? I'd probably be dead right now if Disney didn't help my parents rear me :rotfl2:

OK, my first instinct was to vote for The Little Mermaid, but I decided on Mulan. The reason I didn't vote for Ariel is because I grew up on that story, and while I love the Disney movie, it didn't follow the TRUE story.

In the real story, she didn't convince the prince and turned into sea foam :eek:

OK, my first instinct was to vote for The Little Mermaid, but I decided on Mulan. The reason I didn't vote for Ariel is because I grew up on that story, and while I love the Disney movie, it didn't follow the TRUE story.

In the real story, she didn't convince the prince and turned into sea foam :eek:

And every step she took was like walking on glass.

I had the book on tape. I played it constantly in my little red tap player :lmao: Explains so much....I think I cried every time.

I've always loved Sleeping Beauty and amazingly, once my daughter turned 3 it became her favorite, too, without any input from me. The same thing happened with my sister in law, her favorite movie was Cinderella and once her daughter turned 3 she loved the same movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter