• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Movie?

Favorite Disney Movie?

• Cinderella

• Sleeping Beauty

• Beauty and the Beast

• Aladdin

• Mulan

• Pocahontas

• Little Mermaid

• Hercules

• Pinoccio (sp.?)

• Toy Story

• Dumbo

• Any other obvious one I forgot! (sorry I did!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Lion King...it definitely has the best soundtrack

It is great, I gained even more of an appriciation for it after seeing the Broadway Musical. It literally broght me to tears and now everytime I hear the music I am brought back to that day and it tears me up all over again...

I love so many of them, but I had to vote for Beauty and the Beast. I saw it in my early 20s when it came out, and I sobbed the whole way home. I was so glad it was the first animated movie ever to be nominated for a "Best Picture" oscar. SO GREAT!

There are too many to name all the ones I love so much, but off the top of my head,
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Mulan
The Little Mermaid
Lady and the Tramp
101 Dalmations

LOVE THEM ALL!

My favorites are Lady and the Tramp:) followed by Bambi. I love these two movies. For Disney/Pixar----It would be Finding Nemo!!!

SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS

First animated feature by Disney. (Perhaps the first one by anyone.) Saw it when I was a little fellow, and it still ranks as my favorite.

Sleeping Beauty here. Actually I love ALL Disney Movies, I have every single movie that was made, but there is just something about Sleeping Beauty :goodvibes

Lion King.....totally THE BEST

The opening scene gives me chills every time.
And the end too!

Toss up for Live action : 20,000 Leagues under the Sea & The Swiss Family Robinson. Animation gets tougher: but I'd say Snow White
tom

I chose Beauty and the Beast. Its been my favorite since I was little and would dress like Belle and carry a basket and a book around the house all day! :rotfl2:
VERY CLOSE UP---Lion King and Aladdin

Had to vote "other." My fav is Toy Story 2 ... not on your list. Lion King a close 2nd, Toy Story is a close 3rd.

Out of those choices, Toy Story. Without a doubt. My kids love it too. I still remember going to see it at the budget theater at the run down mall when I was a kid.

My "new" favorite is Enchanted. I love all the tie ins and the lovely dovey, total fantasy feel. I can watch it and escape for an hour or so before it's back to reality. :rotfl:

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned "The hunchback of Notre Dame"

It was sad, but such a good one.

It would be too hard to pick a fave though.

I'm looking forward to the re-release of Pinnochio next month. If you pr-order it from Disney.com you get a free L.E. pin with it.

My fav old Disney movie is Lady and The Tramp
The newest one: Toy Story and Toy Story 2, I have boys and they still adore those films

and Enchanted is quickly becoming an all time fav. My little one and I watch is all the time.

I must be old as many of these I wouldn't even consider classics!!

Mary Poppins who didn;t even make the list is a classic and a favorite!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter