• Aladdin

• Mulan

• Pocahontas

• Little Mermaid

• Hercules

• Pinoccio (sp.?)

• Toy Story

• Dumbo

• Any other obvious one I forgot! (sorry I did!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I pretty much figured out of the choices that Beauty and the Beast would be in the lead...

I voted other....
ALthough I love the classic Fox & the Hound...

Finding Nemo has to be my fave, followed by Lilo&Stitch

The Aristocats! Thomas O'Malley....O'Malley, the alley cat! Followed closely by those darling Siamese twins in Lady and the Tramp. "We are Siamese if you please... (ba bump bump bump), we are Siamese if you don't please...."

I'm all about Jasmine and Aladinbut i also love Peter Pan and Robin Hood(the old original cartoon) so its kinda hard to pick just one

My favorite is TLM, I love Ariel. We even named our daughter after Ariel for her middle name and one of Ariel's sisters name is her first name. Needless to say that is her favorite movie too! I also love Dumbo, The Lion King, well, all of them I guess!!!

The majority of my top-ten didn't even make the list popcorn::

Mary Poppins
Pollyanna
Parent Trap - Hayley version
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Robin Hood
Alice in Wonderland
Pete's Dragon
Freaky Friday - Jodie version
Jungle Book

What more could you ask for in a movie...pirates, fairies, indians, mermaids, sea monsters (the crocodile), humerous side-kicks (Mr. Smee)...all intertwined with a level of political incorrectness that would NEVER get by 21st century editors..."what makes the red man red", parents leaving all their kids at home by themselves to go to an office party...I could go on for hours. With 2 boys and girl to "agree" on a movie, Peter Pan wins more often than not for movie night at our house.

I voted other because Pollyanna's my pick if I had to do just one. Maybe a poll could be done to divide into decades or animation vs real people. I could never vote for Beauty and the Beast, although I do like it, because it is not the 'real' fairy tale either.

OMG! I forgot Fantasia! Now I'm in the I can't pick one camp too...:confused3

We're going with the movie that we quote on a regular basis-Thumper is just so adorable--so I'm going with Bambi.
Although, Lady and the Tramp and Peter Pan are very close behind.
As far as musicals, I remember memorizing all the words from Jungle Book when I was a kid. I loved the singing vultures and Baloo.
Oh, and Dumbo is a great one,too.
Boy, this is really hard to pick!

Oh man this was hard. I love them all.

I voted for Little Mermaid though...but here are all my favs!!

Toy Story!
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Lion King

Beauty & the Beast wins hands down for me. I love the movie, and I am a bookworm just like Belle. Even better that it premiered on my birthday :) . The rest of the top 5 movies are Lilo & Stitch, Snow White, Mary Poppins, & Mulan.

I voted The Little Mermaid which really is my all time favorite and has been since it came out when I was six and me and my friends pretended we were Ariel.

BUT...Toy Story and The Great Mouse Detective are VERY close behind.

4 Fantasia
3 Jungle book
2 The Love Bug (original)

#1! SONG OF THE SOUTH!

I am 34 years old, grew up on disney and cant wait to go for the first time! I cant wait for Splash Mountain.

Mulan, I have seen it countless times!!!!

And I love Mushu.

The others in my tops three include movies not on that list:
Wall-E and Monsters Inc. (ok, I know they're Pixar but I love them)

By far Beauty and the Beast!!! :)

I remember seeing it when it was released in the theatre about 5 different times back then, and hundreds more since. Ever since it came out I have always collected Beauty and the Beast anything!

Alice in Wonderland, followed closely by Fantasia, Lady & the Tramp (what a dog!), and Mary Poppins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter