• Richard Petty

• Kyle Busch

• Kurt Busch

• George Bush

• Jeff Burton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Who is your favorite? Don't fret if I left your guy off, the only one left off on purpose was Matt Kenseth, because I know Rhonda likes him.

I voted Jimmie Johnson cause he was on Regis & Kelly this morning and he seems like a nice guy. I don't do Nascar. left turn, left turn etc.

I wish Bill Elliot was still driving. I don't watch it much either.

I voted Dale Jr. because his dad was my driver and I just followed him after Dale died. Nascar has turned into a 100% joke. I still watch the restrictor plates a little but not much. They ruined Nascar in my opinion.

whooooaaaa Mr. Dark Cloud. This was a thread devoted to happiness and peace and love.........

We follow Dale, Jr. as well. We were huge fans of his dad's. Racing hasn't been the same since Dale died. We aren't as in to it as we use to be. It is all such a big Hollywood production. I don't think he would be very happy with the direction of the sport. It keeps going down hill. Don't even get me started on that poor excuse for a race last weekend at the Brickyard. What a joke! :headache:
Use to be I would never miss a race and we went to several a year. If I couldn't be home during the race we would be taping it and I would have it on the radio. These days if we miss it, oh well. I will look on Nascar.com to see who won. We even sell our season tickets to Richmond. Haven't been to that one since Dale, Jr. won.

I will show my age here. Bill Elliott was always my man. Although he is too old now and can't drive anymore. But at least he can usually get farther in the race than Michael Waltrip. LOL

So now as a Ford man I like Carl Edwards.

I always like Dale Sr. and I like Jr. but I won't just pull for him because of his dad. He will never be the driver his dad was.

I always like Dale Sr. and I like Jr. but I won't just pull for him because of his dad. He will never be the driver his dad was.

No one will ever be the driver Dale was.

(Bill Elliott is such a nice guy- Awesome Bill from Dawsonville(sp?))

The inventor of the Polish Victory Lap, Alan Kulwicki! One of the last great owner/drivers.

Where is Bill Elliott, he's been my favorite since I was a kid. I remember meeting him in Daytona when I was about 13-14, super nice guy.

Where is Bill Elliott, he's been my favorite since I was a kid. I remember meeting him in Daytona when I was about 13-14, super nice guy.

He races now and again but he is pretty much retired.

He finished 44th in that ridiculous thing they called a race last weekend.

I voted Dale Jr.....but I miss Davey Allison - he was my fave. I never really liked the Intimidator (I know, I know I'll probably be burned at the stake for that one but sorry I just didn't :scared1: )

Junior because he's the only one I've had a beer with - that makes him OK in my book!

It would have been cooler if he had given you the tickets, then signed them.

Matt and I have a very special relationship! :lovestruc

I love him, and he doesn't know I exist. LOL

3-1/2 more months til Homestead!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter