• Carl Edwards

• David Reuttiman - Local Guy from Zephyrhills

• Richard Petty

• Kyle Busch

• Kurt Busch

• George Bush

• Jeff Burton

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Carl Edwards too -- mostly because I love to see when he wins!
25d1a_t220.jpeg

BRISTOL !!!What the heck is BRISTOL ???
Ain't that one of them things where you go an sit in the nose bleed section in the hot sun drink a beer and you stand up to see a car scream by and then once its gone ya sit down in the hot sun, drink another beer and wait for the car to scream around again so you can stand up again ???:rolleyes1
I've heard of that, I did that when I was 8 years old in our living room with my electric race car set on the floor ! Only my mom would'nt let me drink beer.:lmao:

Yeah,yeah,,I know, this coming from a guy who likes to sit in a metal boat in the hot sun on'na lake hoping to trick a fish into eat'n the dead bait on his hook.
....................................................................................

Ok, Nascar isn't exactly my thing, so I'm not going to read 3 pages about it. Sorry if this has been mentioned.

Down near my MILs house there is a lot of stink about Dale Earnhardt, SR and how his name is being removed from various things...roads, and such. Al, you noticing any of that down there?

I dated a guy who worked for a little while for one of those drivers with a family history of driving. can't remember his name right now, but I met the SR of the family. He was out mowing the lawn. I wondered how fast he could get his John Deer.

I've been to one race. Coca-Cola 600. I think that Jeff Gordon guy won. We had box seats because some company was trying to shmooze Scott. It was nice.

Our friends are going to Bristol in August, he's quite peeved they are no longer allowing golf carts. :mad: Since this is most of the reason he bought his.

Our friends are going to Bristol in August, he's quite peeved they are no longer allowing golf carts. :mad: Since this is most of the reason he bought his.

what a moron, how did he expect to keep up with those 600hp fine tuned vehicles, in a golf cart.......

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that explains it. They didn't want him winning the races with a red one

no match for a red gasser even at that HP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter