• David Reuttiman - Local Guy from Zephyrhills

• Richard Petty

• Kyle Busch

• Kurt Busch

• George Bush

• Jeff Burton

Results are only viewable after voting.
NASCAR !!!What the heck is Nascar ???
Ain't that one of them things where you go an sit in the nose bleed section in the hot sun drink a beer and you stand up to see a car scream by and then once its gone ya sit down in the hot sun, drink another beer and wait for the car to scream around again so you can stand up again ???:rolleyes1
I've heard of that, I did that when I was 8 years old in our living room with my electric race car set on the floor ! Only my mom would'nt let me drink beer.:lmao:

NASCAR !!!What the heck is Nascar ???
Ain't that one of them things where you go an sit in the nose bleed section in the hot sun drink a beer and you stand up to see a car scream by and then once its gone ya sit down in the hot sun, drink another beer and wait for the car to scream around again so you can stand up again

Absolutely!!! And before and after the race, you're out in the parking lot, tailgating!! :banana:

MKRR16~Matt-Kenseth-Car-Shot-Front-View-In-Action-Posters.jpg

My guy is Ryan Newman. He's a family man and I love his team colors. What can I say :goodvibes

We LOVE Dale Jr. I just love how down to earth he seems, he seems like a guy you would want to just sit around and have a beer with. I could do with out Kyle B. though. Can't stand him.
4_15_7.gif

Chris,

have you ever been to Reutimanns shop? I wonder if he's a nice guy, my son would like to meet him.

Absolutely!!! And before and after the race, you're out in the parking lot, tailgating!! :banana:

MKRR16~Matt-Kenseth-Car-Shot-Front-View-In-Action-Posters.jpg

Still never heard of Nascar.
Heard of tailgating tho ! Ain't that one of them things where a bunch'a people get to gether in a park'n lot and do the Bobby Flay thing ?
FOOD, now that I can relate too !:thumbsup2

What does NASCAR stand for?

Non

Athletic

Sport

Created

Around

Rednecks

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yeah,yeah,,I know, this coming from a guy who likes to sit in a metal boat in the hot sun on'na lake hoping to trick a fish into eat'n the dead bait on his hook.

I voted Stewart, he can be a real PITA but at least he speaks his mind, not like ssome of the other corporate robots.

Don't forget "front row" Joe Nemechek. He's from Lakeland, FL. Seems like a nice guy. The generation has definately changed. The drivers I liked were the one's who were raised dirt poor and worked for what they got. Todays drivers get everything handed to them. It's just like everything else. Things will change. Another thing is how Nascar made it a scripted sport. You can almost count on Jimmie, Jeff, Dale Jr and the other big name drivers winning. They've let money buy the championship instead of skill.

I voted Stewart, he can be a real PITA but at least he speaks his mind, not like ssome of the other corporate robots.

Yeah, don't give him any bad tires lol. I didn't watch the Brickyard but saw the news about the tires. Nascar takes your money and gives you a crappy show. Go figure. Back in the day Big Bill France probably would've ordered another race or given the fans a refund. How can they feel good about admitting, yeah we gave you a dud show at the most coveted track in history but we'll get it straight someday. This is why they don't get my money anymore.

You know, I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but I've seen a lot of these guys and met a few - my daughter has lived in Mooresville, NC for about 7 years and most of them have shops there. During race week the place is mobbed.

You're right Donnie, I've been to a few races and I was under-whelmed - the spectators give a better show! I'm more of an NFL kinda guy anyhow.

My best description is you're dying of thirst, you walk up to a vending machine and it takes your money but doesn't give you a drink. Nascar does this to the fans every week. Maybe InBev will buy them and turn it around lol.

Donnie,you:thumbsup2 and me need to go to a race together, I can help you relocate the Nascar magic.......

Maybe we should do Bristol ?

Mostly I go to the local shorts track(s) and watch my cousin race in the ASA Northern late model series.

We LOVE Dale Jr. I just love how down to earth he seems, he seems like a guy you would want to just sit around and have a beer with. I could do with out Kyle B. though. Can't stand him.
4_15_7.gif

I can't stand Kyle Bush either. He is really working my nerves. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter