Final Plans for Raleigh DIS meet! All are welcome!

Bwalker

Mouseketeer
Well - here it is!!!! Our final plans! Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and support!

What: Raleigh mini-DIS meet

Who: Any and all DISers that want to come

Where: Remington Grill, Crabtree, upstairs

When: 7 pm, Monday June 25, 2001

Why: Why not?

How about responding if you think you might come - this way we can get a rough idea of how many are coming!

Bring stories, pictures, pins, information, books, plans, whatever...............Disney!!!

Let's eat and get to know each other! And if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to post here and we'll see what happens!

Looking forward to meeting all of you! Aloha,
Bwalker
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just have to get someone to take my call-in shift at TDS and I am all set.

Have my pins packed up and ready to go for trading.

See you on Monday night.

We will be there also. We don't have any pins to trade, but we know how to play spades:) (only kidding about the spades).;)

This is turning out great!

I guess we should wear our lime green ribbons??????

Aloha,
Bwalker;)

I'm going to try to come, however, DH is working late that evening and I will have to bring 2.5 yr. old dd - very challenging age. Will see what I can do......

I just wanted to let everyone know that today's News and Observer (Thursday, June 21) has a "Makin' Cents" coupon booklet that features coupons for Remington Grill on the front page! The booklet was tucked in the middle of the paper with the other advertisement inserts.

Also, if you have an Entertainment 2001 coupon book, there are two more Remington Grill coupons that are each good for one complimentary menu item when a second menu item of equal or greater value is purchased. The coupon numbers are C103 and C104. :)

See you Monday night!

I went and checked it out. The coupons are for a b-b-q chicken sandwich and unlimited fries for $3.99, one pound of ribs and unlimited fries for $5.00, and $1.00 off any entree over $4.99. Also their daily specials say Mondays the youngins' eat free and everyday they have unlimited drink and fries refills. Also they have a website its: www.remingtongrill.com (they said to check it out for more coupons.)
see you Monday night! :)
P.S. Can you tell I'm pregnant and hungry?

Me again, as I was perusing their website I saw that the upstairs is the party room and has to be reserved. Has that been covered or does someone need to call? Just checkin' thanks!

Wow...I'm so glad I checked this board! We're taking the Disney cruise on 8/5 and I've been so tied up with that forum I haven't checked this one in awhile. I will certainly try to make this meeting. Is it okay that I don't know anybody yet?

Hi Jeanneg!

Sure it's okay that you don't know anyone that's coming yet. That's the most fun of going to a DIS meet... to meet other Disney fanatics! :) The more the merrier!

BTW, I've been on both The Disney Magic (11/98) and The Disney Wonder (10/99) so if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you! We had a wonderful time on both cruises! If you'd like, I can bring my photo albums from the cruises to the DIS meet. (I should warn you, though, that I took 27 rolls of pictures on the first cruise! LOL!)

Looking forward to meeting you!
~Deb ºoº

Hi Deb!
I'll definitely be there! and, yes, please bring your photos...I'd love to see all of them!!! I am so excited about our upcoming cruise and also getting to meet everyone on Monday night!
jeanne

Thanks for the heads up on the Remington Grill!

I called and they said there should be not problem with just showing up!!

I told him that if we needed chairs and tables moved, we would do it ourselves. Just in case, we're listed as "the disney crowd".

So .... it's all set! See you there!

For those who've just joined us, we'll be meeting at Remington Grill, Monday nite, 7Pm upstairs!

See ya!

Bwalker ;)

Just curious....how many of us are native to North Carolina? There's been such an influx here it's hard to find someone that doesn't come from somewhere else.
I'm actually a New Joiseyian myself and back there Disneyphiles are rampant! Down here everybody thinks I'm nuts! Just wondering.......

I'd say you're a real grits and biskits girl!!

Now me, i'm still trying to find a real NY bagel!

Well. I am a NY to RI to FL to NC gal.

My husband is a FL to NC to FL to NC kinda guy.

Ohio to Bermuda to Fl to Michigan to Mississippi to Fl to NC. And no, I was not being chased by the law?!?!?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter