Final Plans for Raleigh DIS meet! All are welcome!

D.C. to MD to VA to FL to IN to NC for me!

Here's another question... how many of us are serious pin collectors?

My husband collects Hot Wheels (in the thousands) and I just don't want to begin any more! But every time we go there they give us another pin!:confused:

No, that's one thing I never really got into. Over the years I've collected so much other Disney stuff that I've recently started to tone down...no place to put it all!
By the way, since we're all providing detailed backgrounds, I'm actually NY to TX to NJ to NC. Looks like AreweTHEREyet is the most native of us so far!

Muushka, I know of two pin collectors that would LOVE to have the Disney pins you don't want... heeheehee! :)

Darn, Bwalker, I wish that I could attend. DS and I are not leaving for Wilmington til the 30th and it's impossible to move up our trip. It would have been so nice to finally meet you after all the chats we had one night. DS will finally be settled in for good this trip and I will be making other trips down for a visit so maybe I can make another DIS meet. Hopefully I will know ahead of time and be able to get in the car and drive down. Have a great meet!:D

Boy was I surprised to see your post!!!! What a great way to start my day!!! Thanks! I hope you get to see this.

My dh and I do not collect pins, but I have a few anyway. But I guess I would be in the "not a serious pin collector" bunch. But I still like to see them.

Looking forward to tonight , everyone!

I am from NJ-CT-MD-NC since 1992.

DH is CT-MD-NC since 1992 (with me!!!)

Aloha,
Lorraine (Bwalker);)

It was so nice to meet all of you last night. We had a great time, in spite of our little one's complaints at first. Thanks for setting this up, Ms. Walker!! :) JK

It was so nice to get to meet all of you....I'm really glad I did not chicken out! It's funny, but I was so sore last night......it's the most talking I've done since I became train-track mouth last Thursday! It's taking alot to get used to it but you guys were all very kind! Thanks so much, Deb, for sharing your photos...you took some great shots and with fewer than 6 weeks left to go, they made me even more excited! Now all the serious planning will begin.
By the way, check it out -----I just became a veteran!!!
Talk to ya soon
jeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter