• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally signed in under my own new name!

HurricanePatti

Earning My Ears
Since I can't remember my password to old my username Hannamaehound and Admin won't change it for me, this is my new name! My daughter calls me HurricanePatti because I hit things a lot in my wheelchair. Just thought I would introduce myself again.

Patti hanname!

Glad to see you here, Patti! I hope you realize how much love we all have for you because of the "hanname" thread! Do you use a motorized chair? I have rented ECVs for WDW a couple of times when my health was bad, and they are a great way to get around Disney. BTW, I love the new name!

Welcome back Patti.

It is nice to finally "know" the real hanname.

Join us as often as you can, you have certainly kept us entertained for the past few months.

P.S. Great looking family!

Glad to see your first post right here, with the people who really care about you!

Bobbi :flower:

Ahhhh...
so nice to put a face to the name, Hurricane Patti!
I had the same thing happen to me when I couldnt' remember my password...frustrating, isnt' it?

I think you should add under your new name, the tag "the ORIGINAL Hanname'...I tagged myself tho I'll be darned if I can explain how i did it...somewhere in the AVATAR section I think.

I went to WDW last year in December for the first time...loved the Xmas decs and activities. I'm sure you will have a ball.

Glad you are back and posting and hope to read more from you and your daugther here on the DVC board.... :grouphug:

Again: WELCOME HOME

I'll join the "welcome home"s too!! I spent a great day at SSR and I think you will love it.

Welcome Hurricane Patti! I like the new name and love seeing pictures of you and your family!

So glad you let us know its you and I hope you enjoy our company enough to stick around with us for a while.

as we say around here.....WELCOME HOME!! :Pinkbounc

Welcome again HurricanePatti! I am really glad you are here and hope you plan to stick around! We really are good people here on the DVC board.

Glad to hear that you've made it back on board under your own name... now we have our own official "DVC Celebrity" ;)

Welcome, HurricanePatti! Glad to see your photo. Since we will be in WDW at BWV Dec. 4 - 9, I will be watching to say hello. I am on the right in the photo below (the OLD woman), so you can watch for me as well. Won't it be fun!
Jean

It is so nice to put a face with the name -- even the new name! Hurricane Patti sounds great!

Welcome!

Patti! So nice to put a face with the new name! Love it!

I look forwards to getting to know you better!

We will be at the Boardwalk Villas starting on the 16th..... Decmeber at WDW is lovely. I love the decorations.

Welcome Home, Patti!
It's wonderful to see you :)

Wow - this is kind of like meeting a rock star!
rockon.gif

So glad you returned to claim your rightful stake as the originator of the "word that wouldn't die". And thanks for having a sense of humor about it. We're all just a bunch of goofballs looking for ways to laugh throughout the day.

Glad you're back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter