• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally signed in under my own new name!

CB1 -- How 'bout this:

GOT
HANNAME?

p.s. The "cyber" t-shirt was mine...I could have saved you a lot of reading! :teeth:

Ah...Calypso, I should have known!

Yes, I love it: Got Hanname?
That's perfect!

I guess I should find out a bulk price and take orders....Bet I could sell a few thousand. Strictly non-profit in the spirit of Hanname.

HI! I just designed, ran, sold and mailed a fan based t-shirt project recently, so I have some advice.... it was a small run of 1500.

Take pre-orders so you have an idea of size and quantity.
Order only 15 - 25 more than the orders.
Of those extras - let's say you do 20 - - make 15 the largest sizes you have and 5 the smallest. (the largests do need to be xxxl and xxl.. not just xl)
I have a few larges and mediums left becuase I based the extras on the ratio of shirt orders. That's simply not how it goes.. if you picture concert venues etc - those are also the only ones they have left! ha ha!
Use a cotton blend higher quality shirt.
It will be cheaper if you don't print too many colors.

too much un-asked for advice?? :teacher: sorry!!!!!!! :earboy2: I hope it helps though.

Tooneric said:
As the self-acclaimed "Bad Poet" of the DIS Boards, I would like to welcome you in my own special way.

The Queen of DVC, by the Bad Poet

This is the story of how Patti came to be,
Known on the DIS Boards as the Queen of DVC.
She asked a simple question but we knew not what it meant,
And now we have a brand new word she helped us to invent.

We live in such a crazy world, we sometimes want to hide,
But on the DIS we’re family and here we can confide.
Hanname has taken on a life that’s all it’s own,
It represents the magic that at Disney we’ve all known.

So Patti started something that to some might seem insane,
And now she’s rolling back to join us like a hurricane!
We welcome you with open arms into our family.
Hurricane Patti, you’re the Queen of DVC.

Very nice, Tooneric :goodvibes :wave: Hi Patti

ColoradoBelle1 said:
Ah...Calypso, I should have known!

Yes, I love it: Got Hanname?
That's perfect!

I guess I should find out a bulk price and take orders....Bet I could sell a few thousand. Strictly non-profit in the spirit of Hanname.
HEY COLORADO BRLLE 1 YOUR GOING TOSELL THE THE HOLY HANNAME NAME
ON LIME GREEN T SHIRTS
I THINKI SHOULD SELL THEM HERE IN THE EAST LOL AS I AM THE KEEPER OF THE HANNAME LOL
HURRICANE PATTI :earboy2:

Hurricane Patti....I'm glad you share our humor and that you've come back to hang around with us on the DVC Community Board. We get a little rowdy every now and then and Doc has to come over from the regular DVC Board and reprimand us or lock a thread or two, but we're fun loving people.

I like the fact that DVC has their own Community Board. We seem to be a closer knit than the regular CB. When some of our regulars go missing, like Greenban for a while and Dr. Tomorrow (still AWOL), we get concerned.

It's comforting when I log in and see the "green lights" lit among some of my compatriots....Rash, llovell, idratherbeinwdw....to name a few, and I think.... Wow, don't these people have lives! :crazy: ....but like I've said several times, this place reminds me of Cheers, "where everyone knows your name...."

Welcome Home, Patti!

Although you didn't start it on purpose, the whole Hanname thing has been a riot - and a great escape for me personally from a very stressful job!

Whoever does order the lime Hanneme shirts, put me in line for one - in women's small, please :goodvibes

Thank God for the DIS boards - I haven't really connected with any of you yet, but I sure do enjoy being here :flower:

Lin

Hey SueOKW....if you've designed tee shirts before....what do you think about a lime green tee with

Got Hanname ?
.......on the front

and
.......it all started with a mig

on the back?

of course that would cost more.
Ok...should we have it be DVC or DISboard or is the spirit of hanname
transgender, transthread, transworld?

Hi Patti, Remember that I promised to send you one? Look at page 2 (I think) posts on this thread...I even remember the size you requested! But hey, if I'm going to make one, I'm gonna make a lot for all the Hanname lovers here....
But if you wanna do them...put me down for a size L, lime green one!

xox

colorado im not going to dio itif i do it wont be lime green,now you said it would be non profit what does that mean
hurricane

Hi Patti,
Well folks....if we get Hanname teeshirts, it is cost prohibitive if you change the wording .

For my shorter worded and no graphics tee shirt (Babe In Total Controlof Herself)...it was $27 with tax. There is a maching that cuts out the words and then they are ironed onto the tee shirt. They charge you 5-7 bucks for bringing in your own tee shirt. Of teh $27, I was charged $10 for the 'artwork' of sizing the letters. I asked them to keep it on the computer and assumed that anyone else could go in and get theirs for much less.

There are certainly other companies out there that would do it differently...BUt if you wnat some particular thing on the shirt, I think you should try to stencil it yourself somehow (maybe the new tee shirt paints???)

Patti, when I said non-profit I meant that if we DVC Hannamites wanted 'lime green tees' (lime green being the DVC signature color for recognition purposes for meeting up at Dis-meets) that whatever the cost was to me plus shipping is what I would sell them for...which really meant that I wasn't going to 'mark up' the tees for profit to me. And that really isn't non-profit, so I can see how you were perplexed.

Maybe it would be more fun for each of us who were planning on meeting up at some Dis-meet down the line, to make our own version of tee shirt.
Patti...I'm still gonna get YOU your personal tee shirt tho...Keeper of the Hanname is a good one (so is Original Hanname). What color would you like?

I found this site not too long ago, and recently ordered a custom made Off Kilter Shirt for myself. Really recently--yesterday! So I don't have the shirt yet, but when I do I'll let you know how it came out. The prices are reasonable and you can order online. The only "catch" is as far a lime green goes--there is only one shirt, a woman's baseball-style t-shirt that comes in our beloved color. So the guys are out of luck unless another they want a color other than lime green.

Here's the link if anyone wants to look at it:

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

i really dont care . you can do want you want i hope i didnt fiscourage you when i said i would them too, if anything i would get one madein red with white letters like minnies dress.if your going todo it get me what ever you write and in lime green im ok with that
patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter