• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally signed in under my own new name!

It is so nice to finally "meet" the person who inspired such an amazing thread!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Nice to meet you Patti! I agree this is like meeting a celebrity! :)

Hi Patti and very nice to meet you...you picture is beautifull....

Welcome Back! :wave: You are quite a Celebrity.

We'll be at WDW during the time of your stay, but not a full 10 days like you. :guilty:

I just checked the DVC Christmas Tree Thread and there's a slot open for 12/10-16 open for SSR.

From one Patti to the next, it is great to have you back on the boards. As others have said, your picture is very nice. Have fun posting!! :flower:

As the self-acclaimed "Bad Poet" of the DIS Boards, I would like to welcome you in my own special way.

The Queen of DVC, by the Bad Poet

This is the story of how Patti came to be,
Known on the DIS Boards as the Queen of DVC.
She asked a simple question but we knew not what it meant,
And now we have a brand new word she helped us to invent.

We live in such a crazy world, we sometimes want to hide,
But on the DIS we’re family and here we can confide.
Hanname has taken on a life that’s all it’s own,
It represents the magic that at Disney we’ve all known.

So Patti started something that to some might seem insane,
And now she’s rolling back to join us like a hurricane!
We welcome you with open arms into our family.
Hurricane Patti, you’re the Queen of DVC.

Hey Toon -- That's my all time favorite. Keep that up and you'll be known as the "Not-Half-Bad Poet" !!!

I was thinking the same thing as calypso--the bad poet name may be in jeopardy. That was excellent, great job Tooneric!!

Welcome to the DVC community boards Patti!

Good Morning Patti!
WOW...it isn't everyday that one of us gets an ode from the bad poet!
And TOON...tis true, you are in jeopardy of becoming a mere half-bad poet laureate to the QUEEN.

I hope by now Patti, you have a sense of the good vibes that inspired Hanname. Heck, girlfriend, you are now a legend in your own time! How cool is that?

dear colorado belle
PLEASE UNDERSTAND I TOOK THE WHOLE THIN IN STRIDE AND IM NOT ANGRY AT ALL. AS A MATTER OF FACT IM LAUGHING AS HARD AS YOU
BUT ONE THING I DIDNT LIKE IS THE PERSON WHO SAID I WAS WAS DRUNK I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. OTHER THAN THAT IM LAUBGHING AS HARD AS EVERYONE ELSE
BY THE WAY WHO IS MAKING TEE SHIRTS? I WANT ONE IN WXTRA EXTRA
LARGE. WE NEED A NICE COLOR SOME5THIN SOFT FOR MY HANNAMAE
LOL GYE :smooth:

If you can believe this, I went through about 60 pages of the Hanname thread to find that cyber TEESHIRT....It was of course LIME GREEN.
About 3 weeks ago I went into a teeshirt store in Denver where they have a machine that lets you print out your own 'saying' for the teeshirt. I was going to get a simple HANNAME printed on a lime green tee...but they didn't HAVE a lime green tee. So I made up a ***** shirt instead.....and B-I-T-C-H is an acroynym for all those naysayers and gunshy mods for
Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself.

And I wear it proudly. I asked them to special order me lime green though...so Patti, I will be in charge of getting you your real HANNAME teeshirt in time for your December trip to WDW!!!!
But we all need to pitch in and come up with a design! How about it folks? And of course, it needs to be lime green...or at least lime green lettering!

My first attempt would be this:
HANNAME.......
and to think it all started with a mig!

Lime green being the DIS colors for those that might not know.

I would love a t-shirt, but cannot even draw a stick person lol so I will wait for some real artist to give it a whirl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter