• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally signed in under my own new name!

idratherbeinwdw said:
I found this site not too long ago, and recently ordered a custom made Off Kilter Shirt for myself. Really recently--yesterday! So I don't have the shirt yet, but when I do I'll let you know how it came out. The prices are reasonable and you can order online. The only "catch" is as far a lime green goes--there is only one shirt, a woman's baseball-style t-shirt that comes in our beloved color. So the guys are out of luck unless another they want a color other than lime green.

Here's the link if anyone wants to look at it:

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

How about White with Lime green wording? Would that work? I don't really understand how you ordered it? Did you open your own shop? I can't believe my whole post was just one ? after another :earboy2:

WithDisneySpirit said:
How about White with Lime green wording? Would that work? I don't really understand how you ordered it? Did you open your own shop? I can't believe my whole post was just one ? after another :earboy2:
i havent done anthing colorado beele 1 was talking about the t shirts
hurricane patti :earsboy:

WithDisneySpirit said:

I tried ordering without opening a shop (as that appeared to be an option), but I couldn't get it to work that way. So, since it was free to open a shop I did. I then designed the shirt I wanted, and ordered it from myself.

That was a good suggestion you had, so I checked out the lettering. Unfortunately I didn't see any lime green. I guess lime green is not "In" this year, LOL.

idratherbeinwdw said:
I tried ordering without opening a shop (as that appeared to be an option), but I couldn't get it to work that way. So, since it was free to open a shop I did. I then designed the shirt I wanted, and ordered it from myself.

That was a good suggestion you had, so I checked out the lettering. Unfortunately I didn't see any lime green. I guess lime green is not "In" this year, LOL.

Oh well :confused3 I tried. I think the lime green for girls is cute but I have to wear more sleeve. I am basically allergic to getting sunburn and I have some surgical scars on my upper arms :3dglasses :rolleyes:

so IRBIWDW, what was the total cost for the off-kilter design with shipping?
I found that the place I went didn't have lime green tees or lettering.
Maybe we will have to settle for lime green foam visors from Walmart....and then buying those squisy foam letters with peel off backs : instant Hanname!

Yep...that is what I will do. Patti...will you settle for a Visor instead of a Tee?
That would be a whole lot easier and you could wear it most every day instead of once on your trip!

I bought a lime green visor a month ago and spelled 'DIS' in pre made foam letters on it. I wear it playing tennis sometimes.

YEP....I think we all could do that rather easily and for a cost that won't break the bank.

So Patti...send me your mailing address by IM and give me about 3 different colors for the Visor and whether you want Keeper of Hanname or Original Hanname or Hannamae ....

I found my lime greenie is the crafts section of Walmart nearby the foam paper. Hope they still have some left!

ColoradoBelle1 said:
so IRBIWDW, what was the total cost for the off-kilter design with shipping?

With shipping it was $19.39. I got the "cap sleeve t" (a form fitting shirt, rather than a loose t-shirt) in light blue with "Off Kilter Rocks!" in black lettering on the front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter