For those who normally use a rental car but used ME this time...

KathyR said:
I hope there is no issue w/DVC reservations, but I suppose it is possible. I know they were having issues w/the CRO computers and ME computers "talking" to each other to share reservation information. Perhaps they are having issues w/the MS computers as well, and they have not fixed the problems yet.

BTW-We did not get our tags today either, so maybe/hopefully we will get them tomorrow. I assume they are not delivering on Saturdays; therfore, if not tomorrow, I guess we are all out of luck.

They should still deliver on Saturday. I hope you get them, it seems like everything goes smoother with them. I'm wondering if you don't get them before you go, how you get your pin (I think they just send you a voucher for that, right?) so if you don't have a voucher how would you get the pin.

Let us know how things go for you-have fun (goes without saying but I'll say it anyway)!

CarnotaurDad said:
We used ME for a non-DVC trip (5/13 - 5/17) at Pop Century and it was fantastic. We will never, ever, ever rent a car again (unless ME starts charging an outrageous amount of money when the free trial ends in Dec 2006).

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

So you weren't annoyed waiting for the bus? I'm not a control freak ;) but I just don't know if I want to live by a bus schedule for a week. A good friend of mine swears by them, loves not having to drive all week.

Okay, so I realized that we hijacked this thread with our complaints about
no tags.

I WILL report as soon as possible pros and cons of ME vs. renting.

That being said, I called ME this morning. Glad I did, they had wrong flight
information for my sister who is not arriving until May 29.

So, we are all "in the system" it appears, just "Tagless in Orlando" :rotfl:

Have a save trip all!

Alice Sr.

I think you are just out of luck where the lanyard and pins are concerned. Oh well, as long as ME goes well, I can live with that :)

I will post when I return after June 10 and let you know how it went. I expect it to be just fine, so I hope I am not disappointed!

OkieDisney-

I am glad you called and got everything straightened out. At least you know you are in the system, so that hastle is gone.

All-

Have a great trip everyone!!! Only 2 days to go.... Oh, and still no tags :rotfl:

I just returned tonight and we used DME. We are DVC members and stayed at SSR. Never got our luggage tags. Took us 2 hrs. to get from MCO to SSR on Friday. Used WeGoShop for grocery delivery. That was a joke too. My experience was not very magical, but heck, I'll try anything once if it's free. Maybe it was just us, I do tend to end up with the bad luck usually.

barbnbrian said:
I just returned tonight and we used DME. We are DVC members and stayed at SSR. Never got our luggage tags. Took us 2 hrs. to get from MCO to SSR on Friday. Used WeGoShop for grocery delivery. That was a joke too. My experience was not very magical, but heck, I'll try anything once if it's free. Maybe it was just us, I do tend to end up with the bad luck usually.

Could you give us any more specifics about ME and wegoshop? This was the route I had planned on, but we have a car reserved just in case. I'd especially like to know what sort of problems you had with wegoshop - usually people seem to be very happy with that service.

Yes, you're right, I've read good things about WeGoShop her on the Disboards. My experience was ok. See my post on the Trip Reports section of the boards for more details on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter