Fort Fiends Salutation Thread Part Deux

Nope, it's gonna be an Epcot kinda day.
Hey Frank, they brought in two boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts just for the drivers yesterday. That was nice of you?

Good mornin' everybody. We've been cooped up in a cabin in Townsend for a few days with the in-laws. We're back home and it's back to reality.

Good morning ya'll !

Outta da sack and headed to da Kreme..

If ya gotta sweet tooth, come on in and getta Doughnut Sundae,
Mmmmmmmm.

Hava AWESOME day !

Summer colds are the worst. :sick:

It's raining and I want to go back to bed.

It's a good morning somewhere.:lmao:

Good morning fiends! I'm off to the hospital to visit mom ~ hope everyone has a fantabulous day!

Dave and Denise,

I hope you get rid of those summer colds soon. Those are the worst.

If I were in TN, I'd bring ya'll some chicken soup. :goodvibes

Was missing the kids when school first started back.

I'm over it now. :lmao:

We had breakfast, watched TV, got the dishes done and shampooed the carpet....all before 11:30 am. :thumbsup2

Hope ya'll have as good a day as I am!

Good evening fiends!!

Today was a weird day. Rick called about 10:00 this morning and said he was at the doc and needs carpal tunnel surgery...... TODAY!!!!

So I left work about 11:30, we were at the surgery center by 12:30 and Rick got his wrist wacked on about 2:30. We were at Red Lobster by 4:00, home by 5:15 and now Rick is napping. I've got a feeling he'll be waking up in an hour or so wanting some more drugs.

Good evening fiends!!

Today was a weird day. Rick called about 10:00 this morning and said he was at the doc and needs carpal tunnel surgery...... TODAY!!!!

So I left work about 11:30, we were at the surgery center by 12:30 and Rick got his wrist wacked on about 2:30. We were at Red Lobster by 4:00, home by 5:15 and now Rick is napping. I've got a feeling he'll be waking up in an hour or so wanting some more drugs.

Wow, Carol!! Why was it such an emergency? Were any of his fingers unable to extend or something? Usually this is a scheduled out-patient surgery.

In any event, kiss him on the forehead for me & tell him I hope he heals quickly!

Wow, Carol!! Why was it such an emergency? Were any of his fingers unable to extend or something? Usually this is a scheduled out-patient surgery.

In any event, kiss him on the forehead for me & tell him I hope he heals quickly!

He had the test last week, and we knew they wanted to schedule it soon. So he went to the surgeon this morning and they had an opening this afternoon, and it just so happens, Rick had not had breakfast yet, so we decided to go ahead and get it over with.

Did he injure his hands fixing drinks for all us Fiends at GG's?

Tell him we wish him a speedy recovery.

He had the test last week, and we knew they wanted to schedule it soon. So he went to the surgeon this morning and they had an opening this afternoon, and it just so happens, Rick had not had breakfast yet, so we decided to go ahead and get it over with.

I certainly hope Rick is feeling better real soon. :wizard:

Good rainy morning ya'll !
Wait'n by the door for the first break in the rain so I can run to the car.
Ya'll hava non soggy day !

Carol, I hope all will be well with Rick this morn.
I'm sure a little love (and maybe a few drugs) he'll feel better,:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter