Four Brits hit the World in August! I'm home!

Welcome home Jo, just got back this morning myself. Was so lovely to meet you even if it was too briefly, and am looking forward to all your adventures:goodvibes I kept bumping into Tracy and her mum and her dad so she probably thought I was stalking her by the end lol, I'm trying to stay awake till tonight:scared: Will check in soon,

Hi Jo

We have just returned from our annual trip to disney this time staying at Pop.

I love reading reports on the dis so I have just enrolled today.

Our family sounds quite similar I am 33 my husband is 35 and also a PGA golf Pro who works extremely long hours we have a five year old son called Adam.

We love disney and have booked already for next september can't wait we have the dining plan again. Yum

Craig is watching The Childrens Miracle Tour which is held at Disney on tv now, as he played the disney courses whilst we were there. Does your husband take his club with him?

Kerry Craig and Adam princess: pirate: :cool2:

Hi Kerry, thanks for reading, you can follow the link in my signature for my TR it would be great to see you there :thumbsup2

These golf pros sure do work long hours don't they!!!! Do you play? I've just got back into it after a 14 year break and playing more than DH is :rotfl2:

<<sniff sniff>>
I miss this thread--think I'll go back and read some when I get a moment...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter