Four Brits hit the World in August! I'm home!

oh lord! Jo's gonna KILL me! Just making sure her many readers realize this PTR was for her last August trip, right?? Course, with enough Focker pressure, we can just add on to this August one! :idea: :lmao:

oh lord! Jo's gonna KILL me! Just making sure her many readers realize this PTR was for her last August trip, right?? Course, with enough Focker pressure, we can just add on to this August one! :idea: :lmao:

Right! :thumbsup2

Where is Jo this morning? We have so many burning questions about English culture! oooooh, I wonder if she is having lunch at The Palace today?

Yes, she meets the Queen every Sunday at 3 for tea. :snooty:
She's been trying to talk her into a Disney trip cause she's never been. I think she's leaning towards POP tho. :lmao:

She's been trying to talk her into a Disney trip cause she's never been. I think she's leaning towards POP tho. :lmao:

Oh yes, Pop would suit the Queen perfectly! Perhaps she should request the Tramp building!! :rotfl:

Oh yes, Pop would suit the Queen perfectly! Perhaps she should request the Tramp building!! :rotfl:

:lmao:

I'm sure the Queen would also love the convienence of the refillable mugs for her afternoon tea.

I just saw this. How come nobody tells me about these things? :confused3

You guys were hiding this from werent you!!??!! :mad:
Yep Buzz we were :rotfl2:

Yep! And it's got some good stuff!
Back at the beginning is where I first met DM <sniff sniff> :rotfl:
And me too I think!!!!

We were afraid you would steal Jo's beer cooler:
You've posted that here before haven't you :rotfl2:

They were hiding it from me too Buzz. :sad1:
Oh Lessa we would never hide from you :goodvibes Buzz maybe but not you :rotfl2:

Ummmm nope we can't :rotfl2: Besides it's basically the same just meeting a few more people than last time :rotfl2:

Where is Jo this morning? We have so many burning questions about English culture! oooooh, I wonder if she is having lunch at The Palace today?
How'd you know :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Oh I bet she'd get a prefered room :rotfl2:

:lmao:

I'm sure the Queen would also love the convienence of the refillable mugs for her afternoon tea.
:rotfl2:

Well, I'm here now!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great! Just hang around for awhile. Jo had to go out to do some shopping.

112832redneck_shopping_buggy_Small_.jpg

112832redneck_general_store_Small_.jpg

I'm going to move this to the completed board it is to good to get lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter