Free Dining Code?

I found that montrose travel site this weekend while doing a search for the dining plan. So that has been there for a few days.

About the tix thing, it is such an individual deal, as any part of your vacation is. We are a family of six so If I can get tix $30 cheaper or whatever, multiplied by six it is a huge savings. I figure if we get free dining, I'll get 1 day base tix and use it this trip, then I'll purchase longer non exp hopper tix that I can save for another day, leverage to dh to go back. Plus the dining makes a huge difference trying to feed a family of 6!!

I am totally pumped and hope it is true!!

this is a great deal ... except its not my dates. I need 1 week later. Why oh why don't dates ever work out for me! I'm hoping a new set of deals come out for after 10/4. Anyone else out there looking for after 10/4?

Conkozan said:
My Magical Journeys agent eluded to this in her email this morning so something must be going to happen. It would be worth it for me NOT to renew my AP if this is the case. Time shall tell.

I just purchased an AP at the end of April for our beginning of May trip and I am so regretting it. With this new MYW plus dining .....and now free dining.....AP is not the way to go for me and my family again.

I will never buy an AP again! Especially, if MYW sticks around!

redmomof4 said:
I found that montrose travel site this weekend while doing a search for the dining plan. So that has been there for a few days.

And someone on the AOL travel board got an email (and forwarded it to me) with that exact offer (except the offer was expiring today 6/1) So maybe it's a different offer coming out tomorrow? :confused3

AP vs Dining for free

The AP discount on Deluxe is $70 a night, I think it is $45 for Mod and $18 for value (mousesavers has it posted). The dining plan is easily worth what they charge for it ($35 adult, $10 child), I think more but it depends on how you eat.

2 adults and 2 children easily save more at a value and mod, and I will argue that if you are staying at a deluxe you spend more than $70 a day on food. One sit down for an average family is more than that w/tax and tip.

Of course if you already have the AP, the real question would be, can you save the one day ticket you have to buy to make it a package untill you can use it?

Bird-Mom said:
Me too! It really is a small world after all! :wave:

It is a small world :wave: I met someone from Tonawanda (OK how do you spell that?) the other day at the grocery store (here in Austin) and I always run into folks from Rochester here too (Kodak connection to Austin).

might be a silly question, but can you use the code through AAA, or is it only through certain travel agencies?

I have been hinting (okay, so it's obvious, not a hint, lol) to dh that Disney would be perfect for our anniversary, so the free dining might be the cincher :goodvibes :cloud9: that convinces him it's perfecto :teeth:

Wondering if I should book now with a room only and try to add the code tomorrow? can one add it solo, or is this code TA exclusive where i have to book through TA to get the code?

I saw this and called my AAA agent immediately. She confirmed that she recieved notice of this from disney this afternoon. She tried to book it for me but they can not do it till tomorrow because it is not in dineys system yet. She is thinking she is going to be able to still use the AAA package rate for me too :cool1: We will find out tomorrow morning for sure.

you have to stay in a value resort to take advantage of this offer. Maybe it will be different tomorrow, but that's what I've read/seen in other discussions. We'll know for sure in the a.m. That works for us since one DS wants to stay at All-Star Sports and the other wants to stay at Pop Century. I hope my TA gets to work early tomorrow so I can add the code and additional days to my ressie! :cool1:

mom2thomasfans said:
you have to stay in a value resort to take advantage of this offer. Maybe it will be different tomorrow, but that's what I've read/seen in other discussions. We'll know for sure in the a.m. That works for us since one DS wants to stay at All-Star Sports and the other wants to stay at Pop Century. I hope my TA gets to work early tomorrow so I can add the code and additional days to my ressie! :cool1:

Where do people get this info? Everything I have read has said the same thing GC, 5 nights or more, through Oct 4th. I can't remember ever getting a code that was Value Resort only, and that would make no sense at all. Just wonder what gossip mills I am missing out on :rolleyes:

It is for all resorts, and for 3-10 nights. The lead advertising is for a 5 night package at the value resorts, but it is available at other resorts and for other lengths of stay.

Sue Ellen

SueEllen said:
It is for all resorts, and for 3-10 nights. The lead advertising is for a 5 night package at the value resorts, but it is available at other resorts and for other lengths of stay.

Sue Ellen

That's good to know. On another couple of boards I found people saying that even the new deal had to be at a value only. Hmm...we may move to a moderate after all! :flower:

I'm going for four nights, so I'll be happy to to see this as well. (I had suspected the terms were the same as the pin code offering!)

disneyjunkie said:
What code should I ask for when I call in the morning?
I may be wrong, but I think anyone who knows this information at this moment (i.e., a TA) is not allowed to share anything until tomorrow morning.

Someone may post the code at any minute, but I have a feeling you just need check mousesavers.com and/or this board first thing in the morning.

lsteadman said:
I just purchased an AP at the end of April for our beginning of May trip and I am so regretting it. With this new MYW plus dining .....and now free dining.....AP is not the way to go for me and my family again.

I will never buy an AP again! Especially, if MYW sticks around!

Me too!! This was my first AP purchase ever and I am so regretting that decision!!

The CM who answered the phone for me was aware of the offer no problem, but if you get someone who isn't aware of it, the code is YMP and it is called the August/September MYW Package Plus Dining.

Lollipop Mom said:
The CM who answered the phone for me was aware of the offer no problem, but if you get someone who isn't aware of it, the code is YMP and it is called the August/September MYW Package Plus Dining.
Do you mind if I ask what resort you booked and/or did it work out to really be free dining?

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info guys!!
Former western new yorker here too...(west seneca)...just wanted to say hi to sandy and haley!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter