From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Bunco and other games will they be a casual thing or do we HAVE to sign up before hand? Just wondering cause that stuff would depend on what else is going on onboard at the time (at least for me).

For Bunco you don't "have" to sign up but it is just helpful to see the numbers. We need at least 12 people and it looks like we have passed that number already! :cool1: My only other thing would be to make sure that I bring enough score sheets and stuff. :thumbsup2

I even have a set of die with Mickey ears instead of dots that I would be happy to bring :earsboy::earsboy:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Thanks that would be great! Those can be at the head table!!! :)

Well if you really want to help get to page 250 faster I guess I can contribute with some "useless" information :lmao:

Some of you may have seen these pictures in the costume express catalog this year and on other websites that sell halloween costumes. This is my DD Brooklyn. :thumbsup2

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Tink-...lassic-Child-Costume/69661/ProductDetail.aspx

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Tink-...lassic-Child-Costume/69660/ProductDetail.aspx
You have a lovely daughter. And she looks so cute in those costumes.

Question (and trying to add to the post count! :lmao:)

I want to set up a lanyard pick up time in the terminal and then again on the ship. On the ship is easy- it's going to be our cabin between 2-3 P.M. (unless of course I don't find out my cabin # before the cruise but we will figure that out closer to the cruise).

Since I have only been to Port Canaveral twice (once to get off of the ship and once 10 years ago) I need a suggestion on where would be a good place for me to camp out with the lanyards. I will have a pick-up time between 11 -11:30 A.M. (We are hoping to get there earlier but I am not sure what time they normally let you in the terminal)

Anyone who wants them in advance - I will gladly ship them to you. You will be able to pay me by Pay Pal and I will mail them out. The shipping should not be much at all. Once the lanyards come in - I will know exactly how much the shipping will be.

So let me know where would be a good place for me to sit after we check in. I appreciate it! On a personal note, if you could have exact change - it would be greatly appreciated!

They usually let folks in to the terminal around 10 am. You could set up next to the DVC stand - that's easy to spot above the crowd!

anyone started doing research on the evening weather around panama canal and up thru mexico that time of year? we like to walk around the ship later in the evening and i'm starting to figure out if i have the right clothes to bring!!
You're going to want something warm to layer over whatever because at least the last few nights could get quite nippy.

DH thinks he schedule palos for nght 11. according to what y;all found out, that's pirate night. if that's the case, does palo become a pirate area too? if he remembered wrong and it's a formal night instead, do you go palo dressed or formal?

Palo is an Oasis from Piratemania. TG!

Well if you really want to help get to page 250 faster I guess I can contribute with some "useless" information :lmao:

Some of you may have seen these pictures in the costume express catalog this year and on other websites that sell halloween costumes. This is my DD Brooklyn. :thumbsup2

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Tink-...lassic-Child-Costume/69661/ProductDetail.aspx

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Tink-...lassic-Child-Costume/69660/ProductDetail.aspx

She's a MODEL? COOL!

We will DEFINITELY hit 250 today!

I wanted to see if anyone was interested in playing Bunco on board. If you have never played it is VERY easy to learn and a lot of fun and if you have played before then you know just how fun it is!!!

We need at least 12 to play. We can either play with/for money or just play for fun. If we play with money then I would say $5 a bunco session.

I will bring everything that we need. I may need some more dice if we have a lot of people but I should have enough to cover everyone.

Let me know if you want to play. We can also decide if we wanted to include children or not. I would prefer maybe a family game with kids included but then adult only games would be great too.

We have done this on past cruises and have just had a blast. If we get enough people wanting to play then I will contact DCL and reserve times/spaces for us. :)

DH and I would love to play. I played with the neighborhood ladies years ago, we used to have so much fun! Then we moved away. :mad:

Well to those who were wondering if made it to WDW. I am about to get on Rock 'N Roller coaster. Oh yes. I love this ride.

You have fun!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 She is very cute in those costumes - you are going to have your hands full when she grows up...

Good morning everyone! You were busy after I left the computer last night but I do enjoy reading all the posts.

Good morning to all from OKW. Off to EPCOT for lunch at Germany today. Not sure what else I am doing today. Just going to play it by ear. One thing I forgot to mention. There have been reports of Disneyland issued Premier Passes not working here. Inam happy to say I had zero problems with it yesterday at DHS.

Is anyone going to be at the Epcot Food and Wine this Saturday night (10/16)? I will be at the Fort and DG and DS are not big fans of the crowds. :)

Good morning everyone!!! Super foggy here today.

Brooklyn looks adorable! How fun that must be for her!

DD has an orthodontics appointment today. We're hoping the braces come off today or next month. She hates, I mean HATES, going to the dentist/orthodontists. She had a bad experience at the dentist when she was just 6 or 7 and has HATED it ever since. So much she used to cry (not throw a fit or anything but cry) every time she went. Now that she's been going almost monthly, she's gotten better but still has major anxiety over it. I feel bad because she always wants her Daddy to go with her he usually can't because of work. And today is another one of those days :( But I keep reminding her of how beautiful and straight her teeth are becoming.

Well, I'm off to clip a few coupons before hitting the grocery store after the appointment. I can usually save anywhere from 15-20% (have saved over 50% before) with my manufacturers coupons plus I have a 10% Target coupon that I need to use before it expires later this week.

DD has an orthodontics appointment today. We're hoping the braces come off today or next month. She hates, I mean HATES, going to the dentist/orthodontists. She had a bad experience at the dentist when she was just 6 or 7 and has HATED it ever since. So much she used to cry (not throw a fit or anything but cry) every time she went. Now that she's been going almost monthly, she's gotten better but still has major anxiety over it. I feel bad because she always wants her Daddy to go with her he usually can't because of work. And today is another one of those days :( But I keep reminding her of how beautiful and straight her teeth are becoming.

Well, I'm off to clip a few coupons before hitting the grocery store after the appointment. I can usually save anywhere from 15-20% (have saved over 50% before) with my manufacturers coupons plus I have a 10% Target coupon that I need to use before it expires later this week.

Hope it goes ok, Thats one the the us has got over gb, .....great teeth!!!
First time my cousin went to a dentist in Ca he said they were the worst teeth hed ever seen, and they werent even all that bad!

:hug: to your DD. She just needs to keep that prize of beautiful, straight teeth in front of her.

And :worship: to you for clipping coupons. I need to be better at it than I am.

Foggy in Cadillac today too, it was so thick I drove slower today.

Good morning everyone.

I have a busy day today, by the time I get the chance to be back at my computer, I think we will be on the next thread.

Don't let me down. ;) I will see you all over there later on.

-Kay

For Bunco you don't "have" to sign up but it is just helpful to see the numbers. We need at least 12 people and it looks like we have passed that number already! :cool1: My only other thing would be to make sure that I bring enough score sheets and stuff. :thumbsup2

Doug & I would like to play Bunco, too. I'm bringing Yahtzee - just the dice & scoring sheets - so will have extra dice, if needed.
Shirley

I don't blame your DD for not liking the dentist. I go, but I don't like it either. Here's hoping she gets good news today!!!!:wizard:

Good morning to all from OKW. Off to EPCOT for lunch at Germany today. Not sure what else I am doing today. Just going to play it by ear. One thing I forgot to mention. There have been reports of Disneyland issued Premier Passes not working here. Inam happy to say I had zero problems with it yesterday at DHS.

DH had absolutely NO problems using his Disneyland issued Premier Pass at WDW. Me - was able to use my WDW-issued Premier Pass with no trouble at Disneyland. Got to WDW - pass wouldn't work. Got sent to three different places - and wasted 45 minutes - before it finally got straightened out.

Hope everyone going to the Food & Wine Festival has a great time. Same for those of you going on a cruise.

Good morning everyone.

I have a busy day today, by the time I get the chance to be back at my computer, I think we will be on the next thread.

Don't let me down. ;) I will see you all over there later on.

-Kay

:wave2: Have a good day!

GOOD MORNING CRUISERS.
Just another indian summer type day here in California. I just want to wear some of my fall clothes and ditch these capris and tank tops. Temps expected in the 80-90s today.

Hey, what's the weather gonna be like on this cruise. :confused3

Okay, the tension is gone from our house; we have two Brave fans (DH born and raised in Atlanta) and the rest Giants. Whew........peace. Good thing DH doesn't take the game too seriously like his sons do.

Alan, enjoy WDW/cruise.

See ya'll on the next thread:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter