Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

How is City Walk doing for Universal? Do they have any problems with "unsavory" people? Unfortunately I only went to PI a couple times. The last time it was the highlight of my Gay Days trip. I had such a blast that night. I was really looking forward to going in future visits. ADH was ok last year, but it definitely was no PI. I know hearing about the PI closing may leave a sour taste in our mouths, but if we all bend over and take it then Disney will know they can do whatever they want. I think it's especially important to keep the dream of PI alive while they're "supposed" to be reimagineering it. Although it won't be the same as it was we can hope our voices will be heard and at least some parts restored.

I haven't been to City Walk in years, but never did much care for the atmosphere there.

I would imagine that there isn't too much trouble with roving unsavory types as they charge so much for parking, and there really isn't much of another way to gain access (unless staying on their property) other than parking in the garage.

It is an alternative though, to the downtown clubs...

Yes, PI is closed, and we've all moved on, at least physically. Some of us though still really miss the place. It was wicked fun, and you didn't even need to go into a club to enjoy music, a drink or two, and be able to dance (to the live outdoor band). I don't pretend to know what was behind WDW closing PI, but it did remove an adult aspect from the whole experience.

I too wish they'd never moved to allow people under 21 "on" PI, but meh. It's done.

I do respect those though who believe strongly enough in their positions to state that clearly and to encourage others to support their point of view. :confused3

If anyone wants, they can PM me for my cell phone #. You should also post if it's oK for others to PM you :)

Yinz can PM me for my cell # too. I leave Saturday as well. Ack! I really need to get on the ball and start packing! I can't believe I'm not packed yet. Normally I would have packed this past weekend. Toiletries are done and I started getting my electronics together. Clothes are washed so just have to transfer them from basket to bag. Tomorrow night I should get almost everything together.

Yinz can PM me for my cell # too. I leave Saturday as well. Ack! I really need to get on the ball and start packing! I can't believe I'm not packed yet. Normally I would have packed this past weekend. Toiletries are done and I started getting my electronics together. Clothes are washed so just have to transfer them from basket to bag. Tomorrow night I should get almost everything together.

We have not packed either! Julio & I are off starting tomorrow. We will pack tomorrow and go and get some new clothes! We need them.. We are so ready.

People can PM me for my cell phone. I still have the list from last year so if you were on it, please let me know.

Bob of

So I leave in just 4.5 days for the week long Disney/Gay Days extravaganza. I just keep extending it. haha. How excited am I?

There are so many things going on all at once, I hope I get to meet at least a few of the DisBoards regulars!

So I leave in just 4.5 days for the week long Disney/Gay Days extravaganza. I just keep extending it. haha. How excited am I?

There are so many things going on all at once, I hope I get to meet at least a few of the DisBoards regulars!

Come to the 4:00 Dole Whip meet. Seems like a LOT of DISers will be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter