Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

Only five days for me and getting really excited! Bags are already packed and ready to go! Glad that Disney will be having a preview of MSEP on that Saturday.

I got Wally a great room last time he was down, and I didnt even get his phone number! :furious:

And here I thought that was supposed to be easy with him! :snooty:

:wave:
Hello from the Oh so proper Boston.
Don't believe anything these miscreants say about me.

I may live in Boston, but "oh so proper"? Not so much! And you -- proper? I've been lurking long enough to have formed my own opinions :rolleyes1

Ali

I got Wally a great room last time he was down, and I didnt even get his phone number! :furious:

And here I thought that was supposed to be easy with him! :snooty:

Oh dear David.
I thought you already had it.
We've talked on the phone a few times.
:confused3

Don't forget to put this on the agenda.....

--Send MM a bit of cash so he can catch a plane down to MCO and enjoy a couple days with ya'll. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

(If you don't he'll start singing "Surfin' Bird"!!)

Weeeeeeelllllll!
So Glad I could be a uniting force for you all!
Wally the universal PUNCHING BAG!
mad.gif

We are about to head out to get some dinner and then off to bed. We need to be up by 4:00 am and leave our place by 5:00a.m. Our flight leaves @ 7:15a.m.! We are looking foward to meeting everyone! See ya in the world!:dance3::banana::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter