Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

Just a quick note of caution:

As we are exchanging phone numbers be sure that you are sending them by Private Message. Things you post as "visitor" messages can be viewed by anyone who clicks the username of the person you post to! :eek:

Not that there are any crazies or haters on the DIS, of course...:rolleyes1

Just a quick note of caution:

As we are exchanging phone numbers be sure that you are sending them by Private Message. Things you post as "visitor" messages can be viewed by anyone who clicks the username of the person you post to! :eek:

Not that there are any crazies or haters on the DIS, of course...:rolleyes1

oops -- thanks!

how do I delete a "visitor" message?

::yes::

They're both BAD INFLUENCES!

You wouldn't believe the naughty things they'd call and try to get me to do! :eek:

:rotfl:

Try???? I have things you did recorded on digital.....

You let Rosie have that much power over you???

And how could you forget the cardinal rule?? Never leave photo/video evidence.... :eek:

You'll fall into my spell too....wait and see....:cool2:

You let Rosie have that much power over you???

And how could you forget the cardinal rule?? Never leave photo/video evidence.... :eek:

She plies me with alcohol. ::yes::

She doesn't drink. So she's always saying "have one for me!" and then I'm falling down drunk and she says "hey, you should totally do this" or "You know what would be fun? If you did that" And if that doesn't work, she threatens to take off her clothes.

I'll do anything to keep Rosie from stripping. ::yes::

oops -- thanks!

how do I delete a "visitor" message?

It wasn't easy! :rotfl2: On your own "visitor" board you can click a little box in the upper right of the message, then at the bottom of the page it has "options". You can choose "delete" and type in a reason. I haven't ever tried to delete a message I posted as opposed to one I received, so I don't know if you can do that or not.

Hmm. I was looking at it again. The other choices besides "delete" are "approve" and "unapprove". So maybe random strangers can't see my visitor messages unless I "approve" the messages first? Well, better safe than sorry.

She plies me with alcohol. ::yes::

She doesn't drink. So she's always saying "have one for me!" and them I'm falling down drunk and she says "hey, you should totally do this" or "You know what would be fun? If you did that" And if that doesn't work, she threatens to take off her clothes.

I'll do anything to keep Rosie from stripping. ::yes::

I hear it's really, really hot in June. :rolleyes1

I hear it's really, really hot in June. :rolleyes1

In my backpack I'm going to be carrying a sheet with eye holes cut out. You so much as remove a stitch, and we're throwing it over you. Instant Burka! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter