Give a Day Fast Pass option

As has been noted several times. Check this site for all the available info...

http://www.oinc.net/disney/fastpass.php

The fact is we know that the rides can change, but what has been listed before for AK is..

Donald: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Kali River Rapids

Chances are they will be the same now, but truth is it may change at any given time... I am hoping this info is correct :)

I asked, mainly because no one has actually said they got the GAD FP at AK, and so I don't know if the list has changed :) So far, the lists have been identical to the Birthday lists.

I'm also wondering if the number of FPs is something other than 3 given there is only a few eligible attractions.

I have a question about the vouchers, my family of 4 all volunteered so we get 4 Give a Day vouchers, however just my fiance and I are going to Disney in April. Would we be able to use all 4 vouchers to get the Fast Pass Option for 4 days by using the rest of my family's Give a Day vouchers? Thanks!

I have a question about the vouchers, my family of 4 all volunteered so we get 4 Give a Day vouchers, however just my fiance and I are going to Disney in April. Would we be able to use all 4 vouchers to get the Fast Pass Option for 4 days by using the rest of my family's Give a Day vouchers? Thanks!

Nope.

In order to use the voucher, the person whose name is on the voucher must be present and have an acceptable photo ID. One voucher per person.

Trying to figure this all out-

We just planned our first trip to Disney in May 2010- we went with the GC option, so we have 5 magic your way tickets no park hopper-

Do these tickets work with the FP option for GAD?

THANKS!

Trying to figure this all out-

We just planned our first trip to Disney in May 2010- we went with the GC option, so we have 5 magic your way tickets no park hopper-

Do these tickets work with the FP option for GAD?

THANKS!

Yes, so long as the person whose name is on the GAD voucher has a multi-day pass with at least one valid day still on it, you can choose the FP option. Park hopping or any other options are not necessary.

I cannot decide whether to use my fast pass exchange card for HS or MK. I want to take advantage of TSM passes, but not interested in the "Daisy" rides... I want to ride all the fpec rides at mk though. Lines probably wont be as bad at MK though... could probably get away with using regular fp. going 9/28-10/3. shouldnt be too crowded right?

If I have read the info correctly, I can use all Donald credits to ride TSM (probably 3 times). But I found this posted on another site today:

" Each member of your group is given a special card to insert into the Fastpass machines for three rides from a "group A" list and three rides from "group B" in that day's park. The ride can be ridden immediately or you can return later if you wish. We were unable to use the card for a repeat on a ride, but you can insert your regular ticket and return to the ride at/after the time specified."

So it sounds like I could only use 1 of my Donald credits for TSM and would have to use the others for different Donald rides. Or am I misunderstanding something???

If I have read the info correctly, I can use all Donald credits to ride TSM (probably 3 times). But I found this posted on another site today:

" Each member of your group is given a special card to insert into the Fastpass machines for three rides from a "group A" list and three rides from "group B" in that day's park. The ride can be ridden immediately or you can return later if you wish. We were unable to use the card for a repeat on a ride, but you can insert your regular ticket and return to the ride at/after the time specified."

So it sounds like I could only use 1 of my Donald credits for TSM and would have to use the others for different Donald rides. Or am I misunderstanding something???

You are misunderstanding. We used ours one day at Studios for TSMania. We did standby, regular FP and three sets of TSMania! We loved it.

We used our GAD FP "Donald" credits at AK for Expedition Everest 3 times and at MK for Space Mountain 3 times.

And we got the 3 Everest FPs all at the same time, with no problem. Ditto for the Space Mountain FPs.

Wow! Thanks, Dis friends, for the quick response. That is good news. Looks like we will be doing TSM lots of times! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

One person, at the beginning of last year when the Fastpass Exchange Cards were new to everyone, reported not being able to use the card at the same attraction more than once.

Since then it has not been a problem, so I don't know what that post is referring to.

There HAVE been occasional technical glitches, but those usually work in the guest's favor.

They HAVE to allow repeats - otherwise it would be impossible to use your Donald credits at Epcot and AK.

we went in March We used our gad for hs we used 3 tsm when i tried to get a fourth as we had not used the group b's at all it would not give me one. So you really only can use 3 for tsm. the group b's at hs did not apeal to us so we gave it away.

I am wondering if it was a glitch that pp got to use all 6 on group a rides.

we went in March We used our gad for hs we used 3 tsm when i tried to get a fourth as we had not used the group b's at all it would not give me one. So you really only can use 3 for tsm. the group b's at hs did not apeal to us so we gave it away.

I haven't heard any general reports about using all 6 on DONALD attractions (unless the kiosks were malfunctioning - aka "disconnected" and not charging the credit). There was a report that you can use Donald credits on Daisy attractions, although few would normally do this.

I'm not sure which PP this refers to, but just in case it's me, please let me clarify.

We used one of our vouchers at Animal Kingdom and rode Everest three times using GAD FPs (we also rode Kali three times for our "Daisy" rides).

Then we used ANOTHER of our vouchers at Magic Kingdom where we did Space Mountain three times (also did "Daisy" rides there too).

So I have a question about getting the FPs.

One morning my mom and DH will do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. DS is going on a pirate cruise and DD and I will go into MK for BBB. My brother and his wife are flying in that day and will hopefully join us that afternoon. If we want to use the FP option that day - can I have everyone's tickets and get the FPs or do we all have to be there? If I wait for everyone - then it will be past 11 am. We thought with everyone arriving late into the park it would be a good day to use the FP.

Will all of this work logistically? I would have my mom and DH hand me their tickets after they enter the park for their tour and I would have my brother's tickets with me since he is getting them ahead of time.

My biggest concern is that if I use my brother's tickets and for some reason he doesn't make it to the park - does this take a day off his ticket?

It might be better to just use the FP option on another day but this would be our first preference.

Thanks!!

So I have a question about getting the FPs.

One morning my mom and DH will do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. DS is going on a pirate cruise and DD and I will go into MK for BBB. My brother and his wife are flying in that day and will hopefully join us that afternoon. If we want to use the FP option that day - can I have everyone's tickets and get the FPs or do we all have to be there? If I wait for everyone - then it will be past 11 am. We thought with everyone arriving late into the park it would be a good day to use the FP.

Will all of this work logistically? I would have my mom and DH hand me their tickets after they enter the park for their tour and I would have my brother's tickets with me since he is getting them ahead of time.

My biggest concern is that if I use my brother's tickets and for some reason he doesn't make it to the park - does this take a day off his ticket?

It might be better to just use the FP option on another day but this would be our first preference.

Thanks!!

First, no one has reported not being able to get the FPXCs after 11am...so the likelyhood of it being a problem is low.

Second, although supposedly everyone is supposed to be present, several have reported only needing the tickets.

Third, you wouldn't actually use your brother's ticket. They are scanning them to make sure they have a valid park day available for use that day. Since this is done at the outside will call window, they aren't actually checking to see if the ticket has been used yet - since in general you would not have entered the park first.

You'd still have to meet him outside the park to give him his ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter