Give a Day Fast Pass option

That's exactly what Kevin found out as well. And in the email show, someone called in and referred to my information as to how it really worked. :)

Really? Somebody quoted your cool thread on the e-mail podcast? Wasn't that guy's name Petraman? ;);)

Really? Somebody quoted your cool thread on the e-mail podcast? Wasn't that guy's name Petraman? ;);)

Hey, wait...so why on earth are you asking about if anyone has used it?!? :)

I knew your name was familiar...somewhere on my hitlist for stealing my podcast subject... ;)

Hey, wait...so why on earth are you asking about if anyone has used it?!? :)

Well, until someone actually used it, all we had were theories. In the words of Ronald Reagan "Trust but verify". hehe

I knew your name was familiar...somewhere on my hitlist for stealing my podcast subject... ;)

Hey you snooze you lose ;)

OK, just want you to know.... You Rock! :cheer2:

the details have been listed in this forum already - basically they gave us 4 special cards (we had 4 people in our group - they will give you up to 6) Each card can be put into the fastpass machine and comes out with a fastpass that is good to use right away. You can use it even when the regular fastpasses are all gone for the day. Each park has a list of the rides you can use it for. You can use it three times for the list of "donald rides" and three times for the list of "daisy rides" basically you can use it once for each e ticket ride or for your favourites and not bother with others. Each member of the party can use theirs as they see fit. You still can get regular fastpasses as well.

At MK we did BTMR, SM , Buzz, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, and Philharmagic.
At DHS we did RNR, ToT, Little Mermaid, TSM, Star Tours and stunt show

Speaking of which...has ANYONE gotten the FPXC at AK yet?

or for your favourites and not bother with others.

So at DHS we can ride TSM using all of our "Donald credits" and not lose those credits because we don't ride TOT or the others? I THINK the light bulb is coming on and I'm figuring it out.... :idea:

So at DHS we can ride TSM using all of our "Donald credits" and not lose those credits because we don't ride TOT or the others? I THINK the light bulb is coming on and I'm figuring it out.... :idea:

Yes

Thanks Doc!!! :thumbsup2 You're being so patient with all of us. I feel like I'm trying to figure out advanced Calculus or something...:rotfl2:

For our upcoming August vacation, I would much rather use the FP option than get a free admission.

DHS has got to be the best park ever to use this in. With the popularity of TSM, this will cut down on the need to walk with the herd to TSM first thing. The thrill seekers can go enjoy RnR or ToT first thing and enjoy a lot of the other stuff that the park offers, then at their leisure go to TSM for a chance to ride it up to 3 times in a row. Seriously, how cool is that!?!?! :woohoo:

I think that MK would be our other spot for usage. I can see that this is going to make our trip so much more enjoyable. :cool1:

We used the FP option last week at DHS, epcot and MK. We used DHS and Epcot on the same day which confused the CM at DHS but she figured it out. What a leisurely way to do the parks-no waiting. We just wanted to hit our favorites with no pressure befor our cruise. We didn't see any special FP machines-just used the regular FP machines. When they were covered(TSM by noon! on Tuesday), we just asked a CM who put them in for us. They also give you a button which got us a nice big cupcake at dinner with a Volunt"ear" chocolate on top.

We used the FP option last week at DHS, epcot and MK. We used DHS and Epcot on the same day which confused the CM at DHS but she figured it out. What a leisurely way to do the parks-no waiting. We just wanted to hit our favorites with no pressure befor our cruise. We didn't see any special FP machines-just used the regular FP machines. When they were covered(TSM by noon! on Tuesday), we just asked a CM who put them in for us. They also give you a button which got us a nice big cupcake at dinner with a Volunt"ear" chocolate on top.

There is only a "special" FP kiosk when the regular FPs run out for the day - normally you can use any kiosk. For some reason TSM is "extra special" in that they don't keep one uncovered for FPXC use - probably they had too many cases of people trying to use it after regular FPs were gone it was just easier to deal with people asking.

No special machine at Soarin' after they were all gone either.

Hmm...first time I've heard Soarin' mentioned, but probably for the same reasons.

I'll update to make sure that the possibility of one not being open is clear...

Awesome !!!! Im a passholder with my extra ticket from the Give a day program. Its good to know that I will be able to trade that day in for somethin fun !

We used DHS and Epcot on the same day which confused the CM at DHS but she figured it out.

Does this mean you used one GAD voucher and were able to use the fastpass at two parks (Epcot & DHS)? We are also there for just one day, and would love to be able to use my one voucher to get FP's at two parks.

We were there for two days with 4 vouchers total. Went to Epcot(approx 11am) and turned in one voucher. Then we drove over to DHS(approx 11:30) and turned in 2 more vouchers there as my kids wanted multiple TSM, RNR and TOT. We used voucher 4 at MK the next day.

Does this mean you used one GAD voucher and were able to use the fastpass at two parks (Epcot & DHS)? We are also there for just one day, and would love to be able to use my one voucher to get FP's at two parks.

You can only exchange the voucher once. Once you turn it in at a park, it's no longer good for anything.

More details on the FP option HERE

Speaking of which...has ANYONE gotten the FPXC at AK yet?

This is my question. We will have 4 vouchers for our trip. Trying to decide if AK will be worth it for us (only being there for part of a day), or if we should double up at MK.

I'd love to hear what the FP attractions are for AK.

This is my question. We will have 4 vouchers for our trip. Trying to decide if AK will be worth it for us (only being there for part of a day), or if we should double up at MK.

I'd love to hear what the FP attractions are for AK.

As has been noted several times. Check this site for all the available info...

http://www.oinc.net/disney/fastpass.php

The fact is we know that the rides can change, but what has been listed before for AK is..

Donald: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Kali River Rapids

Chances are they will be the same now, but truth is it may change at any given time... I am hoping this info is correct :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter