Glitter Signature with Picture

SurfingGirl glad that you like the picture. :)

*NikkiBell* which version of Paint Shop do you use? I use v.7 for the clipart. I have v.9 but I haven't tried making the pictures with it yet. I saw that they have recently released a vesion 10.

I have the newest version Corel Paint Shop Pro X. I am upset though because Animation Shop does NOT come with it and I am on day 46 of my free trial. I do not know where to get Animation Shop separately either! :(

just wanted to say, MicMin you've created some awesome sigs for people. I've only made it though page six but all your sigs look great!

*NikkiBell* I was hoping that version 10 included the animation shop.

RadioNate thank you so much. :) If you would like a glitter signature just let me know the name and character. :)

Will someone please help me?? I dont have a siggie and my posts always look so boring. If someone could make one for me, that would be great, but then i need to figure out how to put it in my signature. it can say Aprild and if someone can do a pic too that would be great. I love winnie the pooh, so maybe pooh or eeyore or tigger or piglet, or whatever you want.

thanks

Aprild. :)

April.gif

Click on userCP and then edit signature. Type in
To get the URL right click on the picture and then properties.

I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
:jumping1:

Stejohno I see that someone else has already made a signature for you. If you would ever like for me to make one for you, just let me know. :)

I don't know what happened. I uploaded all of the pictures to the same site and in the same format.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter