Glittery VMK sigs

BrittnTylersMom

and Camerons too!
Where are you ladies getting the glittery vmk names in your siggys? I'd love to have a blue one that says MommyKate! :)

Please share! :teeth:

I got mine purely by good timing. I said I liked someone's tag...I really did mean that and -- poof -- I got a happy surprise! :)

Why don't you compliment me on my tag and see what happens? ;)

Thank you! A really nice friend surprised me with mine just the other day! :flower:
Sounds like we might have the makings of a sig fairy! lol :teeth:

I too have been tagged by the Surprise Signature Fairy! It happens when you least expect it :goodvibes

what theres a signature tag fairy now???
if so please read i want mine to be either Cheese!! (people on VMK would know)
or wdwlover (my name on it)

Well, I was lucky enough to be given a sig, but i don't know how to place it :( Anyone know how to do this? )

Thanks again to the Sig Fairy for paying me a visit! :cool1:

pumpkinfish said:
Well, I was lucky enough to be given a sig, but i don't know how to place it :( Anyone know how to do this? )

Thanks again to the Sig Fairy for paying me a visit! :cool1:

Sending you a PM. :)

lajones81---thanks for info on this thread!!!

If the sig fairy is out there I would love Tinkwannabe!! (my VMK name:flower: )

actually change that to CL_wdwlover
:teeth:

im a new community leader (like Bezoar/CL_Bezoar/JeanJoe) (what alot of slashes)

kenziesmom said:
lajones81---thanks for info on this thread!!!

If the sig fairy is out there I would love Tinkwannabe!! (my VMK name:flower: )

Not a problem, but also do pay homage to the ever talented and beautiful sig fairy! :goodvibes

Thanks again Sig Fairy, especially for the special request of a less dazzling one!

I think the Sig Fairy is much nicer than the Tag Fairy's Evil Twin.

Everyone's glittery tags are beautiful!
I feel so left out. I've never been visited by the Tag Fairy or the Sig Fairy. Poor me.

I would love for the signature fairy to visit me too soon. They all look wonderful. Joe's is especially nice. lol

I was lucky enough to have the tag fairy visit, even if it was the tag fairy's eveil twin. lol :love:

so, being new and all, how long do I have to pay my dues til I get glittered???any tips on getting noticed??? I wish I had half the tech-talent you all have! I haven't a clue how to post pics and stuff. I was so proud of me for doing the boring sig that I've got!

if anyone wants to find me on VMK ~ I'm QUEENLIZ on there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter